+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Dongda HE sold

You are 17 on 1.50 and a Wham bar a week in a League 2 youth side, then a Premiership team says hello, here 300 a week and look at our shiny facilities and all the other benefits we can offer you.................i cant imagine a first team place on Saturday was at the front of his mind. You cant blame the lad in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Or as Billy big balls ran out of cash.
    nob

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Are you factually inept?
    AH has stated a pro-deal was on the table before his 17th birthday, but the lad didnt sign want to sign it......what can we do about that?
    Its not an illegal approach as the rules state a academy player can pretty much be snatched by a Premier League team, and if the player wants to go, we are powerless to stop it.
    The bids were made after the Leicester game (after he said he would be here for three years)

Please tell me where you see the spin in this?
    Why would he not want to sign a pro contract with us if didn't know another club was sniffing around? He's an U/18 in his first year as a scholar. If he knew another club was going to sign him and Hardy didn't it is an illegal approach. So who's inept?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Why would he not want to sign a pro contract with us if didn't know another club was sniffing around? He's an U/18 in his first year as a scholar. If he knew another club was going to sign him and Hardy didn't it is an illegal approach. So who's inept?
    Of course he and or his agent would have known, and no its not an illegal approach. He is not signed to a professional contract so can engage with any other club, he is essentially a free agent, scholar contracts mean nada, especially with the Premier League paying us for Youth Development Ring Fencing, giving them the right to pick off players as they see fit. You are still the inept one.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Of course he and or his agent would have known, and no its not an illegal approach. He is not signed to a professional contract so can engage with any other club, he is essentially a free agent, scholar contracts mean nada, especially with the Premier League paying us for Youth Development Ring Fencing, giving them the right to pick off players as they see fit. You are still the inept one.

Nolo's views on the Donglar trannie.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-nolan-1892983

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Nolo's views on the Donglar trannie.
    Ooo! I didn't know he was a trannie. I'm glad we got rid then 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Ooo! I didn't know he was a trannie. I'm glad we got rid then 藍
    Genderist.

I'm afraid it's you who is inept. You may not have noticed, but the real power in the game is now held almost exclusively by Premiership clubs and agents. It's incredibly naive to suggest he didn't know that other clubs were interested, and once he became aware of it he was never likely to stay with us. The best we can hope for is that Hardy negotiated a good deal with a few add-ons.

If its anywhere near that figure then kudos to Hardy! Id have sold him for that even he had signed the pro deal.
    Thats covered our two new strikers transfers fees already. I fancy Hemmings and Dennis will have more impact than He would have done over the next couple of years.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast