+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Dongda HE sold

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    nob
    You to is a nob Mr Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    If its anywhere near that figure then kudos to Hardy! Id have sold him for that even he had signed the pro deal.
    Thats covered our two new strikers transfers fees already. I fancy Hemmings and Dennis will have more impact than He would have done over the next couple of years.
    I very much doubt that. 350k is peanuts to a Premier League Club.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I very much doubt that. 350k is peanuts to a Premier League Club.
    Which bit of that do you very much doubt?

350k was your figure
    It would cover the transfer fees of Hemmings and Dennis

I am not sure what you are getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Which bit of that do you very much doubt?

350k was your figure
    It would cover the transfer fees of Hemmings and Dennis

I am not sure what you are getting at?
    No, neither am I???

He's getting at his vendetta towards Hardy as McCullochisGod's son was released from the youth team and he didn't think he was given enough of a chance so now he is doing everything he can to slag Hardy off.

I think he meant they won't have more impact than Mr Dong would have but at 4.40am who knows what's going on ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    If that figure is anywhere near the truth, then it's an excellent deal for us.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    What worries me about Chairmen existing on message boards and Twitter is that they inevitably get into rows with the fans at some point, and the more it escalates, the more disillusioned both become. I believe to this day that Ray Trew started out with good intentions for the club, but he put himself in a position where his communication with fans was too direct, became ever more sensitive to criticism, ever more bitter, and ended up losing interest. This bitterness was reciprocated and it became an unstoppable downwards spiral.

Big Al would be much better off removing himself from such forums and communicating officially through the club, but if he insists on using social media we need to hope he's either much more immune to negativity than Ray Trew was, or that the fans themselves exercise restraint. This Chairman will make mistakes and contradict himself at times like they all do, but I think most would agree the club is still much better off with him in charge than without him.
    Yep, exactly what you just said Jackal.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910