+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dongda HE sold

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Of course there will be mitigating factors. The same factors that applied to Best..Mcgoldrick..Bearne and now He.

It’s out of AH’s and the clubs hands and in the players. You can see why the likes of Huddersfield and Brentford have scrapped age groups under 18.
    Well yeah the fact that he would have gone anyway with the fee set by a tribunal is one huge mitigating factor.

The term undisclosed drives me mad. If AH wants us to accept his reasons why can’t he be forthcoming about the deal. What purpose does it serve not informing us, surely as supporters we are entitled to know.

Quote Originally Posted by JockPie View Post
    The term undisclosed drives me mad. If AH wants us to accept his reasons why can’t he be forthcoming about the deal. What purpose does it serve not informing us, surely as supporters we are entitled to know.
    That’s the only issue I have with the whole thing.

Sometimes it's the buying club involved in the deal that insists on the terms being 'undisclosed'. Nothing we can do. I'm sure Al would be more than happy to tell us, especially if it's the 'good' deal he claims it is, but he can't.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Sometimes it's the buying club involved in the deal that insists on the terms being 'undisclosed'. Nothing we can do. I'm sure Al would be more than happy to tell us, especially if it's the 'good' deal he claims it is, but he can't.
    Exactly, Gumpster. It's USUALLY the buying club or the agent because they do not want the sums involved to become public knowledge. Presumably, they have to disclose to the powers that be. It would be up to them to put a stop to non-disclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Exactly, Gumpster. It's USUALLY the buying club or the agent because they do not want the sums involved to become public knowledge. Presumably, they have to disclose to the powers that be. It would be up to them to put a stop to non-disclosure.
    All of our pre season undisclosed Signings were down to the selling club..according to AH on Twitter.

Why go the other way this time?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Hardy could have given him a professional contract and asked what he liked for Dong Da. Instead he was on a scholarship. Didn't Hardy slate Trew for selling the family jewels with Bearne? I will tell you this He is not in the same league as Bearne at Liverpool. If we had kept them both who knows what we could have made. AH is full of shallow bull ___!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If that's true that's very interesting because it means that the poster who posts almost exclusively about the academy doesn't even know the basics about academy football.

Where's the benefit in publishing the exact amount of money needed to prise away one of our academy players?

Do you think that would be helpful for our club in future negotiations?

Apparently, there are many reasons for using the term, 'undisclosed'.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...es-undisclosed

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast