+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    His spuds thread.

Put up to solely cause arguments, so he's banned again - week this time.
    Quite right. You used to get banned on here just for putting up misleading/joke thread titles - never mind making up letters from other clubs“ supporters.

Ghost's on the Mag site today,they are really getting stuck in to him.Unlike on here,there isn't one poster falling for his shoite,they are just telling it like it is..That he's a fuc king troll...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Ghost's on the Mag site today,they are really getting stuck in to him.Unlike on here,there isn't one poster falling for his shoite,they are just telling it like it is..That he's a fuc king troll...
    One of the Lee brothers from Manchester .David Lee and Kevin Lee ,even their dad joins as a troll .racist family .man u fans not even toon fans .lad on the mag called leazes will tell you all who all the troll names are and where they are from .

Honestly, man...i mean, could you be arsed?

They've been destroying this board and many others for years .if I was a mod on here I'd be joining the mag and asking leazes ą f we questions about the usernames IP addresses etc .I'm sure he will even give you their address .this board was always destroyed by 2 names at one time .wilf\ worlass partnership etc .always 2 Ashley lovers .

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    The mag had 2 trolls using numerous usernames it is 2 brothers from manchester.seems funny footymad has had 2 trolls spoiling this place for years .the Lee brothers
    Nobody's been destroying this place. It's a forum that's run with alternate views. Not accepting that people have them gains the troll mindset.
    3000 posts and no forum destruction and no foul language or nastiness.

And your obsession with some Lee brothers from Manchester. Who makes this stuff up? You or are you following someone who you look up to and accept as gospel what the person says?

I see Ghost was trying a bit off trolling,sticking up for the statement FFS.....
    How about putting my points across because I have my own mind. It's called trolling in the world of people who can't accept alternate views.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    One of the Lee brothers from Manchester .David Lee and Kevin Lee ,even their dad joins as a troll .racist family .man u fans not even toon fans .lad on the mag called leazes will tell you all who all the troll names are and where they are from .
    Aye and I'm not one and I'm willing to prove it...not that I have to or need to.
    Seeing as you're calling the shots, how about you find out for sure what team I support and whether I'm a Lee from Manchester.
    I'm willing.....are you?
    Last edited by ghostrider; 13-08-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Nobody's ripping me up.
    They are telling it like they want to tell it. Follow the leader kind of thing.
    The hatred for Ashley naturally puts me in a minority.
    I'm fine with it but I'll have my say my way, not the way people think I should in a belief that I should simply accept mass opinion as being fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Honestly, man...i mean, could you be arsed?
    Nope. And that's why it's not happening on my part.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)