+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: FA Cup

Yet another example of a goalkeeper waving like a 1920s flapper at the ball rather than catching it costing a goal, the match, a chance to play at Wembley and who knows maybe RUFC our place in the Championship. Either that or he had lumped on a 2-2 draw because I can see no reason why that free kick should end up in the net.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yet another example of a goalkeeper waving like a 1920s flapper at the ball rather than catching it costing a goal, the match, a chance to play at Wembley and who knows maybe RUFC our place in the Championship. Either that or he had lumped on a 2-2 draw because I can see no reason why that free kick should end up in the net.
    Errrrr, because he's a s.hite keeper?

The way that match panned out, I think it would have left our relegation rivals in a deflated, mood approaching the final stretch.Having lost a two goal advantage with sights on the semi final looking more than likely, they then get a player red carded, who will now miss three games in this league survival race.We played the league leaders without four key players and gave them a good game,with a full contingent to use I think we will do it.

Well it's coming around again this weekend. As pointed out earlier, we've already reached Wembley but on our MM Road to Wembley (i.e. The final) we're now following Man City and with their star power and the fact that they've actually broken the curse it's hard to bet against them. I suppose Brin might have a cheeky bet for charity on the other 3

Does anyone actually care any more? Any preferences for the final or does the fact that it's probably being held on a Sunday with an 11pm kick off in order to satisfy world TV audiences render it irrelevant in today's world. Big Dog v Little Dog or Little Dog v Little Dog, what's the best final. Or is Crufts more exciting anyway?

So is everyone excited and looking forward to the final on May 18th? Manchester City are the team at the end of our road to Wembley, anyone care? Our season will have been over for two weeks by then and no doubt there will be one or two flabby white Millers adorning the beach at Cleethorpes. For the first time I can remember the game doesn't seem to be on the US mainstream TV schedule so I'll probably forget about it and be tending my dahlias. I'll remember long after it's over and look online to see who won. Sad really for this once great competition.

You’re getting cynical in your old age CAM.
    The final should be well worth watching. Overwhelming favourites may not have it their own way.
    Watford have Troy Deeney, Andre Gray and two decent central defenders in their squad.
    City will be odds on and you should be able to get 3/1 or 4/1 on Watford.

I will watch it in the pub after I’ve come off the beach at Cleethorpes....
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 09-04-2019 at 11:06 AM.

City to win it, then we've gone out to the eventual victors. Think it's only the second time ever. West Brom in 1954?

Think we've already had the final with Wolves v Watford, great game, final will probably be a one-sided win for Man City.

Serves me right but I thought I had it in the bag.....

Backed Man City and Wolves to win over the weekend. City in the bag Saturday night.
    Checking on Wolves game and saw they were 2-0 up with 16 minutes to go so thought I’d let it ride! 🙁

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021