+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    ...so it wasn't RGS after all?
    If RGS is Rotherham Grammar School then no.

Never been there and to be honest I've no idea where it is, or was if it's been demolished.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I think you're confusing naked with Anastasia, Godsend, Nogbad and others who may or may not have attended RGS.
    No idea how I got confused - silly me!

I bet you did.
    I'm no supporter of selective type schools as such, but from my years at a comp I can personally say that the Comprehensive school system I experience was a load of shyte mostly turning out bland kids with very average academic achievements and next to no social awareness. The kids that did better (like me) were the ones that had parents at home that gave at explanation and advice on the basic 3 R's. At school you could leave knowing more about shoplifting than science.

Still I think they are now called academies but still following that failed social experiment in education.

No idea how I got confused - silly me!
    I'm obviously missing something here. So it's not just you that's confused.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    I'm obviously missing something here. So it's not just you that's confused.
    Now naked, you're a clever guy so stop acting dumb. You know very well there has been a rash of new recruits to MM who all display certain characteristics. For example, is it likely that a new first-time poster would include in every one of his posts "And that's the naked truth"? Btw, glad you've stopped it - very wearisome.

Now naked, you're a clever guy so stop acting dumb. You know very well there has been a rash of new recruits to MM who all display certain characteristics. For example, is it likely that a new first-time poster would include in every one of his posts "And that's the naked truth"? Btw, glad you've stopped it - very wearisome.
    Not sure about who or who isn't posting under different names, and not too bothered to be honest unlike some who seem to be seeing phantoms that don't exist. Somebody must have seriously rattled their cage at some time or other.

I'm not acting dumb by the way it comes naturally and that's the naked truth.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Not sure about who or who isn't posting under different names
    If you don't know, who does?

Just to get the thread back onto the FA Cup...
    No Biggleswade local derby in the draw ( and would the Bedford police have been able to cope anyway?)
    Preliminary Round (Proper) Sat 25th August
    Biggleswade v Soham Town Rangers
    (Biggleswade United go to Wellingborough)

If you don't know, who does?

Just to get the thread back onto the FA Cup...
    No Biggleswade local derby in the draw ( and would the Bedford police have been able to cope anyway?)
    Preliminary Round (Proper) Sat 25th August
    Biggleswade v Soham Town Rangers
    (Biggleswade United go to Wellingborough)
    Mike, if you read Cam's OP it was hardly a serious one on the FA Cup. It was clearly light-hearted and invited some jokey responses imo.

Correct Monty, just a conversation piece to fill the void until we enter the fray in January. Up the Biggles!

PS Biggleswade Utd in an extra preliminary round reply against Wellingborough tonight after 1-1 on Saturday.

Well a matchless Saturday for the Millers as the FA Cup hits the Preliminary Round. I'm sure Zippy will be taking advantage of a day off to visit a ground somewhere within reach of public transportation.

Good luck to Parkgate and Maltby Main who visit Brighouse Town and Runcorn Linnets respectively. Our team to follow is Biggleswade FC who are home to Soham Town Rangers. I'm assuming it's Biggleswade FC as who would have thought there are 3 football teams in the town? Biggleswade United bowed out in the last round and Bigggleswade Town are playing somewhere else tomorrow.

Charles Penrose is one of the town's most famous past inhabitants. Many of the old timers may remember him and they'll be laughing if they do.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast