+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My take on yesterday's win

My take on yesterday's win

Brill write up as ever Paul. Thank you.

Yeah, as always a good read

Excellent article Paul thanks.
    Indeed Smudger was unplayable at times.
    Good to see Paul Warne come on the pitch at the end of the game.

More of the same Wednesday night please.

Completely agree, for people like me who can't get to many games due to work, it's really appreciated that you can read a report that is so much more than just a report of the match and gets across that sense of being a fan at the game

Cheers Paul

Excellent report as ever Paul, and the referee was s**t but at least he was s**t both ways UTM

Paul, your report's eloquently express what I feel as a fan immediately after the event. However, for the sake of balalnce

I think you should include a degree of cynicism which reflects the views of many of the 'experts' on this board. A few paragraphs

on the unworthiness of PW or the meanness of TS to dig deep into his pockets would, I think, keep them happy

in their hour of misery.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Paul, your report's eloquently express what I feel as a fan immediately after the event. However, for the sake of balalnce

I think you should include a degree of cynicism which reflects the views of many of the 'experts' on this board. A few paragraphs

on the unworthiness of PW or the meanness of TS to dig deep into his pockets would, I think, keep them happy

in their hour of misery.
    now now giddy. easy tiger

Great report Paul as always.
    I chuffin’ love the set up we have at our club. We deserve to stay up but whatever happens, we are in good hands all round.

Paul, another good read, thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast