+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I think they all are.
    I think that is correct. I meant would they be recalled for Championship games in the New Year

Looks like the curse will finally be broken

Well in all the excitement over our game in Manchester on Sunday I almost forgot about the MM Road to Wembley which for the first time we might have a real vested interest in as Luton play at Hillsborough at 12:30 tomorrow. The odds are against them as they have the MM curse to overcome along with facing a team that seem to have been rejuvenated since the sacking of some bloke who I never knew who he was anyway! Can it be 9th time lucky for a team we have followed on this journey? Most on here will be hoping so.

PS Anyone stateside wanting to watch any of the 32 FA Cup games this weekend (including ours) get yourself a free ESPN+ 7 day trial subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well in all the excitement over our game in Manchester on Sunday I almost forgot about the MM Road to Wembley which for the first time we might have a real vested interest in as Luton play at Hillsborough at 12:30 tomorrow. The odds are against them as they have the MM curse to overcome along with facing a team that seem to have been rejuvenated since the sacking of some bloke who I never knew who he was anyway! Can it be 9th time lucky for a team we have followed on this journey? Most on here will be hoping so.

PS Anyone stateside wanting to watch any of the 32 FA Cup games this weekend (including ours) get yourself a free ESPN+ 7 day trial subscription.
    Only good thing if the owls win the curse will be with them.

If you lot are stuck for a bit of footy tomorrow, there's an exciting little Fa cup game going on at Turf Moor, between the Lancy & Yorkie versions of Burnsley Fc.

ps - I/we call each other that because the BBC have mixed both clubs up in the past with their usual rank bad journalism!.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Only good thing if the owls win the curse will be with them.
    Owls are a curse ask Herod Agrippa.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    48 years watching, I can’t remember a decent cup Run.
    2012-13, got through to the third round, best I can remember recently, got knocked out by Aldershot, Danny Hylton scored a hat trick and then got sent off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20863438

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

...and the curse goes on. Here's hoping it will continue at least once more with the Owls now facing Chelsea in Round 4. Could we stand it it we had to follow our friends all the way to Wembley?

Are our "feathered friends" aware of the power of the Curse of Millersmad? ... about to get into double figures?

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast