+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Agents

Free Agents

It looks like we might be considering players who are free agents. Looking down that list the following players might be of interest providing SD can work his magic and instill some discipline and hard work into the likes of Jack Rodwell 26 years old. Was very promising at one time - just seems to have lost his way. Give him a chance I say.

I'd be happy if Rodwell arrived for nothing, no idea why it's all fallen apart for him, but if anyone could revive his career
    it's Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'd be happy if Rodwell arrived for nothing, no idea why it's all fallen apart for him, but if anyone could revive his career
    it's Sean.
    Glad someone agrees. SD would be the right man to put this potential back on track

No.I suspect he wouldn't be worth the risk.We don't want disruptive players at the Club.

Any potential disruptive players end up swimming in the River Calder barrie!

My old pal Transfermarkt lists around 150 free agents here in value order and searchable by position.
    Sami Nasri, Yaya Touré Robert Huth Bakary Sako, Ben Arfa,

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stat...agslosespieler

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    it's Sean.
    If I recall correctly he played for Everton against us in the EPL and looked brilliant. Did he go from the Toffees to Citeh for big money and then crashed at Sunderland? Must be something left in there somewhere?

Like you say sinkov, if there is anything left, SD would find it. Worth a punt?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If I recall correctly he played for Everton against us in the EPL and looked brilliant. Did he go from the Toffees to Citeh for big money and then crashed at Sunderland? Must be something left in there somewhere?

Like you say sinkov, if there is anything left, SD would find it. Worth a punt?

Not even a punt really BT, only wages. Offer him a one year deal on our basic, if he agrees then virtually no risk. Sean will know all about him, if he's disruptive he won't be interested, so he won't be here anyway. Should we take him on it's as no risk a signing as we're likely to make.

A lot are wrong side of 30 years for us I think Oc on that list.

I'm on the wrong side of 66, but still think there is plenty of gas left in the old tank!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)