+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Post: QPR v The Mighty Blades

Match Day Post: QPR v The Mighty Blades

Well a week is a long time in football it seems, with the optimism ahead of last Saturday's game turning into start reality with disappointment on Saturday, Tuesday and arguably Thursday. Our recent league record isn't so good at QPR, but it certainly feels like something positive needs to happen today to avoid a very unpleasant weekend on the Blades 'forums' at the very least. Not much to take as positives so far but it's very very early days....

Anyway...

Any team news?

At least Lundstram and Evans cannot be playing together today...

Sharp to partner Goldy up top?

Surely for a Duffy start?

??

Not expecting much this afternoon, but that's what happens after the manner of the 2 defeats. QPR are a team expected to struggle, but I still can only see a draw at best this after, mostly likely 1-1. Hopefully I'm wrong and we finally get off the mark in winning style but I won't hold my breath....

Safe journey folks

UTB

Big question will Clarke start, on performances he deserves to be dropped. I think Billy will start in a more attacking line up. 3-1Blades to get us back on track.

Need to be very much on the ball today at set plays/corners..........danger man Smith will pounce.

Us if Lundstram plays we will lose 2-0.

Anything other than a defeat.

UTB

0-2 scoreline, we won't get out of second gear, Tufty will defend his tactics and team selection despite them being clearly wrong, this place will be in civil war with slashers against clappers, I'll drink some gin and watch Death In Paradise

The season starts today ............... Evan's departure forces the issue. We need to have an attacking threat, so Duffy and/or Woodburn to start. This will make all the difference. Need to stop conceding soft goals tho. Stearman in please.

Looking forward to it.
    UTB

Big worry mat smith after the no show on tue need to be tight at the back above all else 1-1 for me

2-2.utcb

I’d like to see a slight change in formation, a 5-2-2-1 set up so that we can play 2 FWDs behind a ST. I really think Woodburn needs to start today. 3-1 Blades 😊

1-0 Blades.

QPR will dominate but a shocking mistake by their goalkeeper and centre back will hand us the points.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast