+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Match Day Post: QPR v The Mighty Blades

Sounds like an even game but we are very avarage up front. Two good strikers and we would be much better.

First win just about deserved. Clarke just cannot hold the ball up and hopefully the new striker will be in that mould and arrive soon. However beer in hand and things look a whole lot better.

Three important points, season up and running but we rode our luck there.
    Henderson made ***** saves, we got a very ropey penalty.
    Bright points, Duffy's ball through to Freeman to set up Sharp was class, the back three were much improved for a spell either side of half time we kept the ball much better.
    Last edited by JonnyEdge; 11-08-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Great win, I don’t give a toss how we got it I’ll be celebrating tooneet. UTB

Worrying about McGoldrick bearing in mind his injury history.

Great win Blades ,sounded like we deserved it on radio Sheff ... happy now rod ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    0-2 scoreline, we won't get out of second gear, Tufty will defend his tactics and team selection despite them being clearly wrong, this place will be in civil war with slashers against clappers, I'll drink some gin and watch Death In Paradise
    The gin and Death in Paradise are still on the cards didn't see it but I was clearly wrong. 3 pts woo!

oh leon im afraid we need better up top but great win

told youuui! 😁 UTB #ONTHEMARCHWITHWILDERSARMY

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    Great win Blades ,sounded like we deserved it on radio Sheff ... happy now rod ?
    Of course i'm happy,i aluus am when we win Chings mi owd pal.I bet you'd've more to say if we'd've got beaten tho.I've been to check on two of our relegation rivals this afternoon.Good win for the Millers but far from a thriller.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Of course i'm happy,i aluus am when we win Chings mi owd pal.I bet you'd've more to say if we'd've got beaten tho.I've been to check on two of our relegation rivals this afternoon.Good win for the Millers but far from a thriller.UTCB
    Forgot to mention on the 73rd minute both sets of fans at The New York stadium started singin to me to you to each other,really luvly tribute and Paul(Chuckle)Elliott was there must've been a very touchin moment for their family.UTCB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast