+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stewart Milne

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Why is it pointless?
    I didn't realise that this board should only have positivity oozing from every thread.......

If it turns into a club bashing thread then so be it, shame nobody at the club gives a fvck.
    Becoming as bad as the hat. Fill yer boots son....

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Becoming as bad as the hat. Fill yer boots son....
    First of all, everyone is entitled to an opinion, good or bad, whether you agree or not. You don't like it, don't read it or use another site.

Secondly, I doubt very much you are old enough to be my dad, so enough of the condescending p!sh, eh?

Not a fan of Milne but many of the big clubs have gone into admin / been relegated in the last 25years:
    Dundee, Dunfermline, Hearts, Hibernian, Dundee Utd, Rangers, etc.

Aberdeen FC have managed to keep their head above water due to Milne's parsimonious approach to running the club - like it or not.

Aberdeen kept their head above water by accident more than anything else. We were lucky not to go down on a couple of occasions. It was a dodgy deal that cleared the debt, not Milne. The fact other clubs struggled, shouldn’t paint that teuchter @rsehole in a positive light.

Pretty much every decision he’s made spanning two decades has been horrendous, yet some fans still swallow his pish. ‘We have to play in Dundee’ ‘we have to play in Glasgow’.... F*ck right off you Aberdeen killing calamitous c*nt

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Not a fan of Milne but many of the big clubs have gone into admin / been relegated in the last 25years:

Aberdeen FC have managed to keep their head above water due to Milne's parsimonious approach to running the club - like it or not.
    Parsimonious?? - Seriously?? Really?? Have you just airbrushed the £15M of debt built up under his watch from your memory? We were very fortunate that (a) the generosity of the Donald's paid of £3M of the debt and (b) the Bank of Scotland were happy to clean up their Balance Sheet by writing off the balance of the debt as a bad debt and didn't enforce administration on us.

I cant stand the clunt...his tenure has been phucking shocking.

His @rse kissing of sevco should see him phucked right out the door, hopefully taking that d1ck Craig Brown with him.

His deliberate running down of Pittodrie, coupled with utter bullsh1te and lies, to engineer this white elephant of a stadium which at best will leave the club hamstrung for decades tops it all though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    First of all, everyone is entitled to an opinion, good or bad, whether you agree or not. You don't like it, don't read it or use another site.

Secondly, I doubt very much you are old enough to be my dad, so enough of the condescending p!sh, eh?
    As I said earlier and I'll say it again, fill yer boots son.

Vent like a big boy on the internet. Maybe there is a reason that Milne is a very successful businessman and multi millionaire and you are the one spouting vitriol from your keyboard.

I'll bow out of this thread now and let you "fill your boots".

It is true that we have had some disastrous times under Milne, it is true that he has kept us afloat at times when other clubs have been in financial dire straits, but he was bailed out of a financial mess by the Donalds, loans,overdrafts and debts were wiped out at the stroke of a pen.
    Now my problem is the new stadium, this project is going to plunge us back into the mire, it's got a stink of someone getting a consolidation loan to pay off the creditors and within a short space of time going out and maxing out on a new credit card.
    We all understand that we are on a financial tightrope but surely SM needs to realise that this must be achieved without cutting back on the standard of the team on the pitch.
    Overall his time has been failure with one or two much maligned comments about needing strong new clubs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12