+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kane Hemmings Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    If I was on pro footballers' wages , I'd do a song, and dance act, and throw in a few conjuring tricks ....)
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Would you be enthusiastic if you were bound by the regulations to give an interview for your job? I wouldn't be too enthused having to do them
    This is all part of his job, he’s doing something we all dream of doing and managing to look peed off about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JockPie View Post
    This is all part of his job, he’s doing something we all dream of doing and managing to look peed off about it.
    Blimey talk about displaying such a cant be bothered body language and attitude. It’s part of his job so a bit more enthusiasm would not go amiss.

Having said that as long as he’s not like that on the pitch I’m not bothered what he or any other player says or comes across like in their interviews. It’s on the pitch where they need to do the talking.

He just looks like your average tattooed football worrier.

He's more laid back on the pitch as you will find out in time. He needs a hell of a lot of chances to score .

Looks like a player that wants away

How are people honestly reading this much into an interview? Is everyone on here now a body language expert and are they all mates with Hemmings so they know this is out of his usual character?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    How are people honestly reading this much into an interview? Is everyone on here now a body language expert and are they all mates with Hemmings so they know this is out of his usual character?

This ^^^

In other news, Killer Kellet to start tomoz.

He made a couple of references to the manager liking clean sheets which made me think he was expecting to be apart of a more attack minded set up and was a bit disappointed .
    No I'm not a expert in body language though .
    Some of the questions asked leave a lot to be desired in his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    He made a couple of references to the manager liking clean sheets which made me think he was expecting to be apart of a more attack minded set up and was a bit disappointed .
    No I'm not a expert in body language though .
    Some of the questions asked leave a lot to be desired in his defense.
    Oh my good lord!

New signing unhappy after two games as the manager wants to keep clean sheets, not go all Moniz and win 8-7 every week.
    All based on body language and a few comments.....
    I really do despair with some of our fans. Please tell me this is 100% troll?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast