+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kane Hemmings Interview

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Oh my good lord!

New signing unhappy after two games as the manager wants to keep clean sheets, not go all Moniz and win 8-7 every week.
    All based on body language and a few comments.....
    I really do despair with some of our fans. Please tell me this is 100% troll?
    I'll be honest, I got the impression too, reading between the lines, that he had not been happy with the style of play and that it perhaps didn't suit him?

Oh my good lord!

New signing unhappy after two games as the manager wants to keep clean sheets, not go all Moniz and win 8-7 every week.
    All based on body language and a few comments.....
    I really do despair with some of our fans. Please tell me this is 100% troll?
    I heard Hemmings and Nolan had a drunken fight in the car park after Friday's training session, which as we have now established was just a piss up in the tactics room, and that's why he seemed annoyed in the interview. Did you see his reaction at the end? Looked like a goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I'll be honest, I got the impression too, reading between the lines, that he had not been happy with the style of play and that it perhaps didn't suit him?
    Hes played in 2 games, and you think he is sulking? Maybe if he'd stuck that chance away on Saturday wed be on 4 points and he'd be a much happier bunny?
    I don't think there are even lines to read between yet, unless you want to look for something to wet your pants about.

Hes played in 2 games, and you think he is sulking? Maybe if he'd stuck that chance away on Saturday wed be on 4 points and he'd be a much happier bunny?
    I don't think there are even lines to read between yet, unless you want to look for something to wet your pants about.
    I think Vlad bases his football thinking the same way as his political opinions. Weird voices in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I heard Hemmings and Nolan had a drunken fight in the car park after Friday's training session, which as we have now established was just a piss up in the tactics room, and that's why he seemed annoyed in the interview. Did you see his reaction at the end? Looked like a goodbye.
    Definitely the way he waved to fans as he went down the tunnel would make any sane person think it was his last game for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Definitely the way he waved to fans as he went down the tunnel would make any sane person think it was his last game for the club.
    Dont tell me he got him in a headlock too?

Dont tell me he got him in a headlock too?
    Yes, probably fighting over the Mansfield chairman's wife. Hardy will have to sell him now especially as the money's run out.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Yes, probably fighting over the Mansfield chairman's wife. Hardy will have to sell him now especially as the money's run out.
    Season over! Someone shut the door and turn the lights off on the way out please

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think Vlad bases his football thinking the same way as his political opinions. Weird voices in his head.
    Moron, a perfectly sensible thread and you just cannot help getting personal, total knob end.

I know nothing of Vlad or his political tendencies, and dont care, but this is not a perfectly sensible thread!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast