+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Kane Hemmings Interview

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    I know nothing of Vlad or his political tendencies, and dont care, but this is not a perfectly sensible thread!
    Fck this, fat boy and his pals, continue to refer to me as Vlad, it's been made clear that I am not that poster. Play with yourselves, you're pathetic and I despise the way you jump in and corrupt any conversation you sad ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Fck this, fat boy and his pals, continue to refer to me as Vlad, it's been made clear that I am not that poster. Play with yourselves, you're pathetic and I despise the way you jump in and corrupt any conversation you sad ****s.
    I have no idea who Vlad is, so get of your high horse!

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    I have no idea who Vlad is, so get of your high horse!
    So why refer to me as Vlad?

Anyway, it's enough for me now.

The reply to me was

I think Vlad bases his football thinking the same way as his political opinions. Weird voices in his head.

I said I know nothing of Vlad or his political tendancies......where am I referring to you as Vlad?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I heard Hemmings and Nolan had a drunken fight in the car park after Friday's training session, which as we have now established was just a piss up in the tactics room, and that's why he seemed annoyed in the interview. Did you see his reaction at the end? Looked like a goodbye.
    Not only that but someone apparently swapped his bootlaces for elastic and he reckons it was KN, that's how the fight began. This explains why he's so laid back, as he can't sit up in case they come off under the desk and the media report that his feet smell. If I was him I'd put in a transfer request without delay.

So why refer to me as Vlad?

Anyway, it's enough for me now.
    Is this yet another farewell speech Vlad?

If it is, try and make yourself a little bit harder to spot with your next username.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Is this yet another farewell speech Vlad?

If it is, try and make yourself a little bit harder to spot with your next username.
    You are a total wan ker pal, I have openly invited you to back up you clever mouth and you dance around. You continue to hound me here, man up and let's get this done. You brag that you're a fine specimen, let's see.

Away from the ground, anywhere you like, I want to end this so let's get it over.

Mods can ban me, don't care now, had enough of these few pricks.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 13-08-2018 at 05:49 PM.

Vlad, if you’re going to continue to pretend not to be Vlad, you’re going to have to not sound exactly like Vlad.

You could start by not “reading between the lines” about what a footballer feels about his manager, tactics, life, the universe and everything from a 2-3 minute interview. Also by not having big wussy hissy fits.

Because they’re what Vlad would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Vlad, if you’re going to continue to pretend not to be Vlad, you’re going to have to not sound exactly like Vlad.

You could start by not “reading between the lines” about what a footballer feels about his manager, tactics, life, the universe and everything from a 2-3 minute interview. Also by not having big wussy hissy fits.

Because they’re what Vlad would have done.
    Go and grease your pals pole, you're a pair of trolls, you must be so proud, total tossers both. You're just a pathetic little sidekick with a mob mentality.

You must be so proud.

You are a total wan ker pal, I have openly invited you to back up you clever mouth.
    And there lies your problem Vlad - to be a good liar you have to be very clever, and I'm afraid you're not. It wasn't Airborn Pie who "openly invited me to back up my clever mouth", it was Vladpie, who you laughably continue to insist isn't you! I sent Vladpie my real name and the exact row and seat number where I sit at the ground. Vladpie never turned up.

Mods can ban me, don't care now, had enough of these few pricks.
    No point in banning you because you'll soon be crawling back with a different username. As I said in my earlier post, just try and make it a tiny bit more difficult to work out next time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast