+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Kane Hemmings Interview

Airborn, Elite, BFP... cease and desist all of you or it's cards all round. Stop acting like a bunch of schoolkids and ruining things for our users.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Airborn, Elite, BFP... cease and desist all of you or it's cards all round. Stop acting like a bunch of schoolkids and ruining things for our users.

Thank you.
    As one who likes to stick to the rules, could I politely ask on what grounds would my card be issued? I've re-read my posts (along with your forum rules), and can't see where I've done anything wrong. When things get a bit OTT, it might be wise to have a look at those rules closely, and see who has broken them and who hasn't rather than simply lumping everyone in the same category.

Thank you.
    Ahhhh, the Elite Airborn BFP squadron, met them all on my second tour of Nam.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As one who likes to stick to the rules, could I politely ask on what grounds would my card be issued? I've re-read my posts (along with your forum rules), and can't see where I've done anything wrong. When things get a bit OTT, it might be wise to have a look at those rules closely, and see who has broken them and who hasn't rather than simply lumping everyone in the same category.
    No not really. It's patently obvious to anyone who reads this forum and doesn't require any further explanation old chap. Consider it forum management if you like, for the benefit of the majority. Think of it as the barman popping over to your table and asking you to keep it down as it's annoying the punters.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Ahhhh, the Elite Airborn BFP squadron, met them all on my second tour of Nam.
    They were indeed a fine band of men. Good Men. The Best.

The forum rules are quite interesting. Particularly the section headed “Discrimination”.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    They were indeed a fine band of men. Good Men. The Best.

The forum rules are quite interesting. Particularly the section headed “Discrimination”.
    They are indeed.

So, now that's sorted, back to the subject of Kane Hemmings' interview....

Swale insulted me, as was pointed out by other posters, then carded me for saying it contravened his own rules. Less like a pub landlord, more like those blokes who volunteer to ref pub footie games, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Swale insulted me, as was pointed out by other posters, then carded me for saying it contravened his own rules. Less like a pub landlord, more like those blokes who volunteer to ref pub footie games, imo.
    How kind of you to join in. Please can we get back to the subject in hand and cease this rubbish. Thanks again.

EDIT: As the former landlord of three very successful pubs that did rather tickle me though

No not really. It's patently obvious to anyone who reads this forum and doesn't require any further explanation old chap. Consider it forum management if you like, for the benefit of the majority. Think of it as the barman popping over to your table and asking you to keep it down as it's annoying the punters.
    But what if one person at my table was found to be (quoting your rules) using 'abusive comments' and transgressing the 'Anyone in breach of the Forum rules will be liable to be banned from posting to the Forum. You are not allowed to re-register if you are banned' rule? Would you ban just that person or would you ban the whole table even though the others sitting there followed your rules?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast