+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kane Hemmings Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    But what if one person at my table was found to be (quoting your rules) using 'abusive comments' and transgressing the 'Anyone in breach of the Forum rules will be liable to be banned from posting to the Forum. You are not allowed to re-register if you are banned' rule? Would you ban just that person or would you ban the whole table even though the others sitting there followed your rules?
    Referee!!! Dissent .....
    (OFF OFF OFF roared the crowd)

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    They are indeed.
    Apologies Swale. When I wrote “quite interesting” I meant “never enforced”.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Referee!!! Dissent .....
    (OFF OFF OFF roared a small percentage of the crowd)
    The rest of the crowd could be heard chanting "We always get sh!t refs".

For what it matters I thought the interviewee was being measured and thoughtful in his response. The guy was rolling the questions around before replying in a relaxed manner.

Oh flippin heck, not again. Airborn has now flown off into the sunset, and if the rest of you could quit with the bickering (you know who you are ;-) ) that would be greatly appreciated.

Please dont prod the wasps nests with sticks to see what happens, some of us have got proper life and death stuff going on in our real lives and dont really need to be dealing with nonsense. Cheers to everyone who got the thread back on track...

Oh and BFP, if you see something that breaks the rules, report it. I've banned people rule breaking and am sure Swale has too.

Adios, Vlad Mk ll, he liked to plough his own furrow but was ultimately shot down in flames by the combined forces of Driller, Chubby and Elite.

In his new guise as Airborn, he racked up a credible 996 posts, but was sent spinning from the sky, 4 short of the magical 1,000 mark....a valiant effort.

Despite the faint whiff of double-standards (Elite had offered to "meet up" with Vlad twice, and openly taunted him twice on here for "not turning up"), Cher, the slayer of MAD posters sent him to his doom for "threatening another member"....c'est la vie.

Chubby has now been invited to start pressing the "complaint button" by the hawk-like Cher, gawd 'elp us if he manages to find it under all those KFC boxes and burger wrappers....I'm off to double-check the rules on discrimination and hate-speech.

RIP Vlad-Airborn......next time, try coming back as someone not so obviously Vlad-like....and good luck to you and your wife over the impending birth of your new baby

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456