+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: iFollow

Apparently a problem with pics....iFollow are "working to resolve it"....pics came on a few minutes AFTER Enzio's wonder strike, 1-0 to Notts....lost pics again at 40 minutes....grrrrrr

At least you got a reply, I've given up with it now, had this a few times last season, rarely gets sorted out in time. Following game on BBC website now....

It's an absolute f*cking shambles of a service anyway, literally the only thing I get by paying for it is the audio commentary and I can't even sign in, it says my account is locked so reset your password... Do that, no email... Go to the help page - Page not found. 10/10 service.

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Pie View Post
    At least you got a reply, I've given up with it now, had this a few times last season, rarely gets sorted out in time. Following game on BBC website now....
    I had it twice in a row last season, the 2nd time I stayed chatting to the girl, Tamadora? until it got resolved......she was fiddling and pressing buttons at her end, she could see my pathetic Mexican download speeds etc so we were definitely " hooked up"....eventually she ended up "resetting my account details" and BOOM, NO MORE ISSUES for the rest of the season.

Today's problems are slightly different....there are transmission issues in Cambridge as I am getting a "live screen" telling me "we have a problem, Houston"

It can be frustrating....but I'm sticking with it.....I'm addicted

[QUOTE=tarquinbeech;38976979]I had it twice in a row last season, the 2nd time I stayed chatting to the girl, Tamadora? until it got resolved......she was fiddling and pressing buttons at her end, she could see my pathetic Mexican download speeds etc so we were definitely " hooked up"....eventually she ended up "resetting my account details" and BOOM, NO MORE ISSUES for the rest of the season.

Today's problems are slightly different....there are transmission issues in Cambridge as I am getting a "live screen" telling me "we have a problem, Houston"

It can be frustrating....but I'm sticking with it.....I'm addicted[/QUOTE

Service again was absolutely awful , much like last week. Managed to listen to about 10 minutes and watch 5 minutes of the 1st half, but didnt see or hear the goal as was frozen again. 2nd half decide to cut my losses and just listen which i managed to to , albeit to listen to all the goals go in the wrong end!!

[QUOTE=St Kitts Magpie;38977388]
    Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I had it twice in a row last season, the 2nd time I stayed chatting to the girl, Tamadora? until it got resolved......she was fiddling and pressing buttons at her end, she could see my pathetic Mexican download speeds etc so we were definitely " hooked up"....eventually she ended up "resetting my account details" and BOOM, NO MORE ISSUES for the rest of the season.

It can be frustrating....but I'm sticking with it.....I'm addicted[/QUOTE

Service again was absolutely awful , much like last week. Managed to listen to about 10 minutes and watch 5 minutes of the 1st half, but didnt see or hear the goal as was frozen again. 2nd half decide to cut my losses and just listen which i managed to to , albeit to listen to all the goals go in the wrong end!!
    I agree, today was the worst....50-50 here between pics being frozen continually and having to switch to commentary

Ifollow is about as good as magpie player

I just tried to watch the full match replay from Cambridge.

Starts about twenty mins in and the commentary comes and goes.

I was actually really happy about this whole midweek streaming thing since i'm over the wrong sea to actually count as overseas but if it's going to be really bad quality it'll be a real disappointment.

I watched the previous match replay and it was perfect so maybe this was just a one off technical difficulty.

I hope so.

Is this midweek £10 deal is going to be a frustrating waste of a tenner?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Is this midweek £10 deal is going to be a frustrating waste of a tenner?
    I wouldn't touch it until these glitches are ironed out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast