+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT: iFollow

I'm going to try it tonight. Can't figure out how to buy the match pass though.

ifollow docs don't seem to have anything in them.

I've just been on the live chat on NCFC and they said this:

"Watch Now" (where available) or "Listen Now" live streaming links populate on the "Match Centre" page approx. 30 mins. prior to fixture start. From the club's home page, click on the "Match Centre" link in the middle of the page to access the Watch or Listen links -- be sure to sign in with your registered email address.

Just in case anybody else fancies it. I'm not desperate to watch this game but i thought that would be an ideal time to test this new thing.

Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBalrog View Post
    I'm going to try it tonight. Can't figure out how to buy the match pass though.

ifollow docs don't seem to have anything in them.

I've just been on the live chat on NCFC and they said this:

"Watch Now" (where available) or "Listen Now" live streaming links populate on the "Match Centre" page approx. 30 mins. prior to fixture start. From the club's home page, click on the "Match Centre" link in the middle of the page to access the Watch or Listen links -- be sure to sign in with your registered email address.

Just in case anybody else fancies it. I'm not desperate to watch this game but i thought that would be an ideal time to test this new thing.

Boom!
    As far as I am aware, the Caribou Cup tonight is NOT available in the format of moving pictures, sound only.

The "midweek for a tenner" can be tested on Friday night when Notts take on Yeovil, and the following Tuesday v Newport away.........there is also the Checkatrade, I think for a fiver v Grimsby on 4th September

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    .there is also the Checkatrade, I think for a fiver v Grimsby on 4th September
    If I choose to watch this do you know how I submit my PayPal info so they can send me the fiver?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    If I choose to watch this do you know how I submit my PayPal info so they can send me the fiver?
    hahahaha......I will be watching, but merely to see if we have any fringe players that can slot into the first Xl, once the brown stuff starts flying

I asked the live chat man if it was available and he said yes. So it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't.

I asked the live chat man if it was available and he said yes. So it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't.
    I just tried to log in as a "new user" for tonights match and the Notts County site says.....

Next match 14 Aug 2018 19:45 (UK)
    Middlesbrough v Notts County

There is NOT a match pass available for this match.

......now I'm not sure if it can see that I am in Mexico, so it is up to you to try it nearer kick-off.

I also found this on Notts iFollow page which seems to confirm my original statement....

Broadcast Schedule

EFL fixtures selected for broadcast throughout the season will not be available on iFollow, EFL's live video streaming service.

Please note, for UK users, matches within the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons will be blacked out and not available on iFollow. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will also be unavailable.

This page is updated with all fixtures selected for TV coverage with at least five weeks' notice. Find out more information on iFollow and subscribe today!

Please note: Checkatrade Trophy matches are now available on iFollow, but there will be no Carabao Cup or FA Cup matches available to watch on the service

Having said all that, the site is actually contradicting itself with regard to the Checkatrade, in bold type it says it IS on iFollow, but if you click on "which games are UNAVAILABLE", THEN IT SAYS THAT THE CHECKATRADE IS UNAVAILABLE......basically iFollow is in a period of transition, a bit like Notts!.....and is showing contradictory advice....grrrrrrrr
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 14-08-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Came up right away on the app that it wasn't available to watch!

Good work iFollow.

What a load of iFollox.

Does Friday count as midweek?

Came up right away on the app that it wasn't available to watch!

Good work iFollow.

What a load of iFollox.

Does Friday count as midweek?
    Yes, Friday v Yeovil is midweek, which is why AH has dropped the ticket prices to £10 to match the tinternet offer for UK fans......same with the away game v Newport on Tuesday....£10 for UK-based fans, though Newport are still charging £19 for match tickets....strange decision IMO.

I am expecting a few hundred Notts fans to log on to iFollow on Friday....and a few thousand Notts-Newport fans on Tuesday if AH markets it properly on the official site....this is the first big test for iFollow, I pray they don't **** it up!

And once again, Ifollow is having technical issues, there's only 2 matches on tonight, what a bag of ****, this service is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123