+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norwood

Oh the irony in this pigs post on Porktalk when finding out we're signing Norwood:

I am sorry but if you have to sell your entire saleable asset and loan out about 15 players just to get him on loan just shows what a poo a hole mess dem pigs are in and I bet that they won't buy him in January just yet another wilder smoke screen...not touched Brooks money...

Put massive million pound bids in....no one coming into the club as they don't have the funds....then they are getting loans...and can only get them If that lad goes to Wigan...but he is on loan and not buying him till January but wilder says they have made a massive profit what a load of poo that bell end is can't stand the guy if I could poo on his face now I would

Laughable

He does realise they can't sign anyone? He does realise they are under embargo. He does realise we are still signing players? He does realise that as a club, we at least are trying to do things the right way

May I suggest the fool carries on paying top dollar for inferior merchandise, top dollar for tickets both POTD and ST's and for advertising, Corporate boxes and anything else his chairman can up the price on, all at the same time your club has broke the rules and gives you an inferior product

We'll just keep our heads down, whilst CW does his job, brings on a couple more players and hopefully we'll have another decent season

PS: Oh and the fee is reported to be £2m says SSN. Looks like we are spending a few bob porker
    Last edited by blades58; 12-08-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Oh the irony in this pigs post on Porktalk when finding out we're signing Norwood:

I am sorry but if you have to sell your entire saleable asset and loan out about 15 players just to get him on loan just shows what a poo a hole mess dem pigs are in and I bet that they won't buy him in January just yet another wilder smoke screen...not touched Brooks money...

Put massive million pound bids in....no one coming into the club as they don't have the funds....then they are getting loans...and can only get them If that lad goes to Wigan...but he is on loan and not buying him till January but wilder says they have made a massive profit what a load of poo that bell end is can't stand the guy if I could poo on his face now I would

Laughable

He does realise they can't sign anyone? He does realise they are under embargo. He does realise we are still signing players? He does realise that as a club, we at least are trying to do things the right way

May I suggest the fool carries on paying top dollar for inferior merchandise, top dollar for tickets both POTD and ST's and for advertising, Corporate boxes and anything else his chairman can up the price on, all at the same time your club has broke the rules and gives you an inferior product

We'll just keep our heads down, whilst CW does his job, brings on a couple more players and hopefully we'll have another decent season

PS: Oh and the fee is reported to be £2m says SSN. Looks like we are spending a few bob porker

As with a few Blades, he's forgetting that we already broke our record transfer this summer...

Don't know who the striker is Rod. I'd only be guessing. I don't get the impression anything's close on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    I thought that was where Kean Bryan played ?.
    He can play there. Can play LCB and CM too.

Signed according to vit@l

Sky Sports News has announced that Sheffield United have completed the loan signing of Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Oliver Norwood

The report suggests that the former Norwich City midfielder will join initially on loan until January before completing a £2million move.

Norwood, 27, who spent most of last season at Fulham on loan, and helped guide them to a Championship Play-Off Final victory, could make his debut at home to Hull City on Tuesday night in the Carabao Cup.

The Tigers themelves had bids rejected this summer from Brighton but looks set to join the Blades who are need of a new midfielder, following Lee Evans departure last Friday to Wigan.
    Last edited by blades58; 12-08-2018 at 06:30 PM.

dem piggies can spout all they want on hogtalk but norwood is better than any midfield player theyve got only bannan is anywhere near him coutts and fleck and they know it there paying the price now for paying stupid salaries and trying to buy their way in to the premier league its about time they started docking teams 10 points for blatantly flaunting the rules on a system that is supposed to even things up in football couldnt be happening to a nicer club haha 😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Woo!

Gerrin!

you can mock carpe but its a great signing for us

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    you can mock carpe but its a great signing for us
    I'm not mocking, I think it's great news.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast