+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Norwood

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Nixon states that one of the two coming in is indeed Norwood
    this guy will be quality for us....the missing link

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Oh the irony in this pigs post on Porktalk when finding out we're signing Norwood:

I am sorry but if you have to sell your entire saleable asset and loan out about 15 players just to get him on loan just shows what a poo a hole mess dem pigs are in and I bet that they won't buy him in January just yet another wilder smoke screen...not touched Brooks money...

Put massive million pound bids in....no one coming into the club as they don't have the funds....then they are getting loans...and can only get them If that lad goes to Wigan...but he is on loan and not buying him till January but wilder says they have made a massive profit what a load of poo that bell end is can't stand the guy if I could poo on his face now I would

Laughable

He does realise they can't sign anyone? He does realise they are under embargo. He does realise we are still signing players? He does realise that as a club, we at least are trying to do things the right way

May I suggest the fool carries on paying top dollar for inferior merchandise, top dollar for tickets both POTD and ST's and for advertising, Corporate boxes and anything else his chairman can up the price on, all at the same time your club has broke the rules and gives you an inferior product

We'll just keep our heads down, whilst CW does his job, brings on a couple more players and hopefully we'll have another decent season

PS: Oh and the fee is reported to be £2m says SSN. Looks like we are spending a few bob porker

No he won't realise the level of shyte they're in because he's a pig and therefore deluded to the core.
    There's a complete lack of understanding of the rules, and he's in complete denial that they've cheated.........again

I would laugh my bolox off if three more leave before the end of the loan/permanent window and laugh even louder if HMRC do their job and unveil the taxi firm amongst others is a scam, a front used solely for the purpose of syphoning money illegally into the football club

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    No he won't realise the level of shyte they're in because he's a pig and therefore deluded to the core.
    There's a complete lack of understanding of the rules, and he's in complete denial that they've cheated.........again

I would laugh my bolox off if three more leave before the end of the loan/permanent window and laugh even louder if HMRC do their job and unveil the taxi firm amongst others is a scam, a front used solely for the purpose of syphoning money illegally into the football club
    The word on the street is that they HAVE to get promoted this season to avoid the worst of the bad things that can happen to them, including points deductions and demotions (think 'Rangers...') and so Tunaboy is going to take one more desperate gamble to keep hold of his 'stars' until January. If they are off the pace then the fire sale begins. They have about 15 senior players who are coming to the end of their contracts and they can't (under embargo) offer them another contract, so they will all be off for free, leaving half a dozen senior players and the kids.

There is a lot more left to come out...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    The word on the street is that they HAVE to get promoted this season to avoid the worst of the bad things that can happen to them, including points deductions and demotions (think 'Rangers...') and so Tunaboy is going to take one more desperate gamble to keep hold of his 'stars' until January. If they are off the pace then the fire sale begins. They have about 15 senior players who are coming to the end of their contracts and they can't (under embargo) offer them another contract, so they will all be off for free, leaving half a dozen senior players and the kids.

There is a lot more left to come out...
    Couldn't happen to a nicer club

Shouldn't stick two fingers up to the rules. They aren't above the law, although some of their fans think they are above everything

Well done to the club for getting this deal over the line. 2 million for a proven top 6 Championship player is good business. Looking forward to watching him play.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234