+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Match thread vs Cambridge United 11/8/18

Come on Swale !?! Please tell me how you are going fondling the positive on this awful second half display !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    I can't seem to get the Notts commentary on the radio. Has something changed this season? It always used to be on 95.5.
    I had a similar problem and did not realise that it’s not on any FM frequency only DAB so a quick trip out to get a DAB radio had to be taken.

Ffs. Attacking us down the left constantly, because they know that Jones can't defend. Notts haven't come out this second half.

For gods sake, this is crap

ffs.

These problems down the left and with Azeez should have been spotted and sorted at half time

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Swale do you have to challenge Evey single post anyone else makes? Oh sorry forgot your rose tinted glasses give you the right to the correct post every single time
    Yes I do, it's in my contract. Seriously though I hate to see fans giving up so early. That's generally when I do it.

So leagiue 2 best striker on the bench and that bloody old has been still on the pitch for god sake Nolan sort this out

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Come on Swale !?! Please tell me how you are going fondling the positive on this awful second half display !!!!
    I'm not. You misunderstand me. I live in hope that we will put things right, rather than giving up when we go behind. It only takes a second or two to score a goal after all.

Lots of new faces. It might take a few weeks for this all to gel though....

We are just as passionate about you and innate supported the club for over 40 years.however I am entitled to critiscm when served up with this nonsense.losing hurts me just as much as you believe me but hey I concede to my immediate bad moods and accept you are aloud your opinion too.afer all we both want the best for the black and white

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast