+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Post Match Thoughts

You having eye problems Casper?

Ive nothing against Ipswich but I think their fans might end up regretting wanting Mick Mac out!.
    That was a nice touch as well, both sets of fans doing the 'to me.. to you' thing in the 73rd minute.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Didn't you go for an evening cruise on the Danube there once ?
    I think I've mentioned it before, I can't stand cruises. Did one once, hell on earth being cooped up with too many 10 bob millionaires.

A massively over rated experience.

The company that does the advert with Rob Brydon needs prosecuting for misleading advertising. Swimming in a pool on his own? Eating in a restaurant with only half a dozen others in it? Standing at the bow of the boat without Sid and Doris from Hull doing Titanic impressions? Doesn't happen.

Plus it's ridiculously over priced.

River cruises might be different but I doubt it.

Kayden Jackson didn't look a £1m+ player to me.
    Poor control, easily dispossessed and never looked like scoring.
    Early days though and only on the pitch for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    eh?
    He did more in 10 mins than Taylor did all game.
    Williams ran at their defence and caused them all sorts of problems.
    Whilst he didn't actually get through them he gave them a lot to think about and Ipswich dropped onto their back foot because RUFC were now posing a threat and they thought they might lose the game if they push forward too much

Williams won the free kick that led to the goal. The ref was a bit generous in my opinion be hey
    It's his passing and crossing I'm not impressed with, needs to provide an end product more often IMO.

Don't like bein negative about players this early in the season, but I think Taylor is a real weakness. He had a good run down the wing in

the first half, but failed to produce a final ball. He has plenty of pace but seems to lack confidence in taking players on. His defensive

work is poor - he's too quick to jump into a tackle and frequently leaves the defence exposed.

Reading the Ipswich form. They are happy bunnies and one went as far as saying. The first half was the best football they have played in 3 seasons ..

Saying that. They have a thread slating hursty for building a league one team and on another thread saying Nolan, nsala, and Edwards were the best players

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Poor 1st half. Never got hold of the ball, bypassed midfield. Vaulks and Palmer in CM just not working as of yet.
    Better 2nd half, thanks for the 3 points, will take that every home game.
    My MOTM Marek Rodak, two saves first half and a save from the free kick 2nd half kept us in it.
    Vassell & Smudger none stop running, Ajayi impressive 2nd half, decent Midfielder???
    Can you post larger please there's still space on my lap top screen.

3 points but smash and grab so well done.

Game - Very poor from both teams. Vaulks/Palmer both very ineffective and therein lies our main problem.

Patience right up to the end, could not fault the team for this.

Never say die attitude until the final whistle is blown - excellent!

Bring on Leeds.

We will play much better than that and lose, its early yet and the players are acclimatising let’s hope we can a few loans in to boost CM

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast