+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Post Match Thoughts

Ipswich Post Match Thoughts

With the team selection today and after last week's disappointment it could have been like the shower scene from Hitchcock's Psycho on here tonight. But what do we know? PW is the boss. Today will probably be the blueprint for what we can expect this season so get investing in some blood pressure pills.

Thoughts?

Well Done Millers

Great result , very well done guys .

There where many good individual preformances today without much link up play. We only had a couple of players that didn't seem up to it but that could change this week.
    Desperatly need a central midfielder who will give it simple and won't panic.

I doubt if we'll see another referee that has the same sort of idea of the rules as him today. Luckily he didn't give the penalty but I wasn't surprised he missed it as he'd missed everything else.

Going to have a gin and tonic now! Enjoy your evening chaps and chppettes!

ps. Barry and Syd will be smiling now!

Did the crowd do the “to you to me” thing on 73 mins?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Did the crowd do the “to you to me” thing on 73 mins?
    We did Sota.

Great effort today, kept plugging away, and how good is Smudge?

Great stuff gm.

Wow. Fantastic. The last minutes mins always seem like a lifetime on the bbc site.

Ajayi mom for me. He was so quick in cutting out danger and no bloopers from him. If he can cut those bloopers out consistently for us he is gonna be one heck of a player. Thought Rodak played well some good catches and a couple of good saves. He was nice and cool in goal, Other mentions I would give would be to Vyner who was always quick and aware and strong. Vassell and Smith battered away well up front and the 6 foot 3 man took his goal well, Still weak in central midfield though Vaulks was a bit better second half. If we can get a good quality defensive and a good quality attacking midfielder we could give ourselves a chance. The win today was vi tal if we are to attract decent midfielders.

But overall a good battling performance and obviously lessons learned from last week.

Well done Millers for giving me a great start to mi weekend.

A very good battling performance.

3 standout players:

Vassel

Rodak

Ajayi

but I really hope that is Jon Taylor's last performance in a Millers shirt. He is dreadful. Non league standard at very best.

It was embarrassing watching him today.

It reminded me of when a Jack Russell used to run on the pitch during a Sunday Morning league match on Herringthorpe.

Terrible.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 11-08-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Great result - we'd have probably lost in the last few minutes under Stubbsy, last time at this level. Smithy continues to show the same stamina levels as last season, which is just what we need. Never thought that we'd keep a clean sheet today after the Brentford match. Got to get the central midfield sorted out now, and not use today's result as an excuse for dithering about
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-08-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast