+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will Nolan get?

Nah, Nolan’s time is up. I wouldn’t trust him to sign the players we need before the window shuts and he wouldn’t use em correctly even if he did.

Got to be remembered that we’ve got a lot of good attacking players on the books, I would think there’d be a lot of interest in the job.

I expect him to be gone after we lose to Lincoln on Saturday. Who comes in I have absolutely no idea.

The bloke is clueless.Proved that in Jan transfer window,the play off game at ML,pre season frendlies,& picking central defenders.The defending problem has been one since he has been here,despite clean sheets, always looked dodgy at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I expect him to be gone after we lose to Lincoln on Saturday. Who comes in I have absolutely no idea.
    If so then the initials SC might have some significance. Steve Cotterill hopefully! But more likely another SC!

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Mick McCarthy will do

At 1-0 I was feeling we'd come good at last but the worrying thing for me is that two stupid mistakes have put us in this heads-down panic again and now the fans will turn on them instead of supporting. Sigh... as I type this there's still time for an equaliser....

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Mick McCarthy will do
    The direct football haters certainly wouldn't like that, but he'd most likely get results! Not sure what he'd do with the current personnel though. Not really his type!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    At 1-0 I was feeling we'd come good at last but the worrying thing for me is that two stupid mistakes have put us in this heads-down panic again and now the fans will turn on them instead of supporting. Sigh... as I type this there's still time for an equaliser....
    Aaah thank you Mr Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Nah, Nolan’s time is up. I wouldn’t trust him to sign the players we need before the window shuts and he wouldn’t use em correctly even if he did.

Got to be remembered that we’ve got a lot of good attacking players on the books, I would think there’d be a lot of interest in the job.
    The question on everyone's lips is why couldn't the manager or BigAl fail to see the real problem areas? Stop the feckers scoring and we ain't going to lose you pair of muppets!!!!

I'm not hearing much in Nolan's post-match interview to convince me he understands what's needed. Hope I'm wrong and he's just keeping his powder dry.

These players aren't suddenly going to become great defenders in the next game, especially when their confidence is shot. Tactical changes are required to give them more protection. Now.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast