+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will Nolan get?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Duffy not even conference standard.Duffy plays like a woman,blames every other fecker bar himself.He plays in defence that has conceded 3 2nd half goals.Shabby defending mentioned again.How many more times this season are we going to hear that?
    I thought it was Brisley at fault for two of the goals?

Well considering there are those on here happy to criticize me for opening up this debate, seems it's rather popular.thumbs up for freedom of speech I say.oh and Mr mania just incase you didn't get my early message of course I want the best for in and notts , what supporter wouldn't but I am English and as such wasn't the rightful honour of free speech

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I thought it was Brisley at fault for two of the goals?
    I'm talking in general.Never confident when he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Well considering there are those on here happy to criticize me for opening up this debate, seems it's rather popular.thumbs up for freedom of speech I say.oh and Mr mania just incase you didn't get my early message of course I want the best for in and notts , what supporter wouldn't but I am English and as such wasn't the rightful honour of free speech
    We all want the best for Notts'.It's about how we get there, that causes debate/opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    If you really are English, I'm guessing you didn't pay too much attention in your English lessons.

Your punctuation and grammar would shame the average 7 year old immigrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If you really are English, I'm guessing you didn't pay too much attention in your English lessons.

Your punctuation and grammar would shame the average 7 year old immigrant.
    I support Notts to the point of obsession and was there last week, today and will be next Friday...but...I don't believe KN is the man to get this team promotion.. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not sure we are impatient Kev. Peeps are just worried about the standard of performance, when Big Al has pretty much provided him with all the playing staff he asked for. Last week was sheite and according to the few I've spoken to who went today, today wasn't far off being the same.
    I'm worried Mick, but what's the answer ? we have tried & failed with the "sack & replace them" that many times over the last 5 or so seasons that actually letting a "rookie" manager grow into the job seems a better option to me. Have Patience my son.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I want him to succeed.

Do you?

Thought not
    Only toothless budgies succeed.... 😂

Elite you always have to slight this site by aiming personal abuse , I am entitled too my opinion which many on here agree but hey my professor sorry and thank you for your wise words on the English language and your rantings about immigrants , very classy indeed

And not elite but elitist!!! And pompous with nothing of value to add about football , oh sorry forgot this isn't actually a forum for debate about the English national game is it?

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast