+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will Nolan get?

How long will Nolan get?

Ah has invested as promised, some of best strikers and midfielders in league 2, although like many think was a mistake to not replace or very average defence .anyway back to heading, how long do we think Nolan will get?

What!

Ridiculous thread after 2 games.

Not ridiculous. October.

Not had 2 games though has he? This for started last January but thanks for your opinion

I want him to succeed.

Do you?

Thought not

AH & KN seem to get on great which helps, as usual some Notts fans are getting impatient but unless this season turns disastrous ie we get dragged into a relegation battle, I would expect & hope that KN will still be our manager next season, we have tried the other way & it doesn't work!!

Oh hello magpie_mania forgot , your obviously a real fan I'm not!! For asking a perfectly reasonable question , btw Specsavers are the cheapest and best selection for rose tinted ones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    AH & KN seem to get on great which helps, as usual some Notts fans are getting impatient but unless this season turns disastrous ie we get dragged into a relegation battle, I would expect & hope that KN will still be our manager next season, we have tried the other way & it doesn't work!!
    Not sure we are impatient Kev. Peeps are just worried about the standard of performance, when Big Al has pretty much provided him with all the playing staff he asked for. Last week was sheite and according to the few I've spoken to who went today, today wasn't far off being the same.

I also want him To succeed but recently the evidence is not promising and am just asking others how long you think about who has invested heavily will give him.i pays my money so am entitled to my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    I also want him To succeed but recently the evidence is not promising and am just asking others how long you think about who has invested heavily will give him.i pays my money so am entitled to my thoughts
    Of course you are. 10 games in my opinion.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast