+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will Nolan get?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How long will Nolan get?

Ah has invested as promised, some of best strikers and midfielders in league 2, although like many think was a mistake to not replace or very average defence .anyway back to heading, how long do we think Nolan will get?

What!

Ridiculous thread after 2 games.

Not ridiculous. October.

Not had 2 games though has he? This for started last January but thanks for your opinion

I want him to succeed.

Do you?

Thought not

AH & KN seem to get on great which helps, as usual some Notts fans are getting impatient but unless this season turns disastrous ie we get dragged into a relegation battle, I would expect & hope that KN will still be our manager next season, we have tried the other way & it doesn't work!!

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    AH & KN seem to get on great which helps, as usual some Notts fans are getting impatient but unless this season turns disastrous ie we get dragged into a relegation battle, I would expect & hope that KN will still be our manager next season, we have tried the other way & it doesn't work!!
    Not sure we are impatient Kev. Peeps are just worried about the standard of performance, when Big Al has pretty much provided him with all the playing staff he asked for. Last week was sheite and according to the few I've spoken to who went today, today wasn't far off being the same.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not sure we are impatient Kev. Peeps are just worried about the standard of performance, when Big Al has pretty much provided him with all the playing staff he asked for. Last week was sheite and according to the few I've spoken to who went today, today wasn't far off being the same.
    I'm worried Mick, but what's the answer ? we have tried & failed with the "sack & replace them" that many times over the last 5 or so seasons that actually letting a "rookie" manager grow into the job seems a better option to me. Have Patience my son.

I agree, pointless changing managers again, unless by Christmas, we are close to a relegation battle.
    Ifollow didn't work today, so I can't have an opinion on how we played.
    Hopefully people who saw the game, will give their opinions, after they have taken a breath, and aren't carried away, with the disappointment of losing in injury time.

Agree Gump. I'm not sure he's spent the transfer kitty wisely. No cover at full-back, keeping the woeful Jones, replacing O'Connor / Milsom / Noble / anyone who can play centre with Vaughan, and signing a load of midgets. Would have liked to see a Ravenhill / Harding type tackler in the middle.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast