+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will Nolan get?

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Elite you always have to slight this site by aiming personal abuse , I am entitled too my opinion which many on here agree but hey my professor sorry and thank you for your wise words on the English language and your rantings about immigrants , very classy indeed
    What rantings were they then? Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but when you have to be fluent in Chavanese to actually work out what that opinion is, it tends to devalue it a bit for me. I think we all know that this is make or break time for Nolan, but my opinion is that making judgements after just two games is a bit silly.

Well it's lucky no one pays a jot of notice to your opinions Mr elite and command of English language? Perhaps you should return to your dusty dictionary from whence you came and look up the word chavenese!! Oh sorry , bugger it doesn't exist.Strange that coming from such an expert of English

Perhaps you should return to your dusty dictionary from whence you came and look up the word chavenese!! Oh sorry , bugger it doesn't exist.
    What? It doesn't exist? Really?

But thank you for once again proving that it should exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    What? It doesn't exist? Really?

But thank you for once again proving that it should exist!

Thow cuddent be mayer wreng, Eli me duck.

3. Chavs have there own language, this is referred to as "Chavenese" and largely consists of swear words and slang words

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=Chavology

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Is that 7 wins from 27 now the Gap is getting wider.
    Wow that is very worrying

There's a young, up and coming manager doing the business at Halifax in the Conference. Never heard of him - Jamie Fullasomething - worth a look ???

Careful what you wish for doomies !!

I agree, pointless changing managers again, unless by Christmas, we are close to a relegation battle.
    Ifollow didn't work today, so I can't have an opinion on how we played.
    Hopefully people who saw the game, will give their opinions, after they have taken a breath, and aren't carried away, with the disappointment of losing in injury time.

Ah has invested as promised, some of best strikers and midfielders in league 2, although like many think was a mistake to not replace or very average defence .anyway back to heading, how long do we think Nolan will get?
    Strikers and midfielder yes but no defenders we've got the same crap

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    The next two weekend away games are at Lincoln and Exeter (with a mid-week trip to Newport beforehand). Pressure is on to win the home games against Yeovil and Forest Green as Notts are already 5 points behind last season's play-off rivals.

Nolan had an amazing 2017, but other than the very significant fact that the club is in L2 and not the National League, there's nothing left from that fabulous run that can be built upon. Everything's been reset, points wise, and Notts are still looking every bit the same club that went into reverse gear around January.

People will say it's only two games, but it isn't, it's been like this for half a season.
    That's the truth.

More rubbish again today, a very scrappy game with no apparent tactics other than hoof it anywhere. Gone by xmas as i have said before.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast