+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nolan's record in 2018

Nolan's record in 2018

League and play-off results since the first weekend league game back in January......

Played 24 - Points 29
    Won 7 Drawn 8 Lost 9

Average 1.21 pts per game

That form spread over 46 games would give you 56 points, which would have seen a team finish 15th last season.

Listening to his dour interview sounds like a man under pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    He doesn't have any answers. He does look and sound under pressure. He doesn't look well to me. He is red-faced and looks as though he has put on a couple of stone.

I'm afraid it's deserved. Boring but winning/drawing is ok, boring but losing is not.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    League and play-off results since the first weekend league game back in January......

Played 24 - Points 29
    Won 7 Drawn 8 Lost 9

Average 1.21 pts per game

That form spread over 46 games would give you 56 points, which would have seen a team finish 15th last season.
    Let’s be honest, that’s piss poor, and it’s looking like the success of the first half of the season was purely down to the Forest loanees rather than any genius coming from the dugout.

There again if Hemmings sticks the chance away, we’re all celebrating a great win and 4 points out of 6.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    He doesn't have any answers. He does look and sound under pressure. He doesn't look well to me. He is red-faced and looks as though he has put on a couple of stone.
    I remember looking on the Orient fans site when we appointed him, they reckoned then that he was a boozer, allegedly!!!

I have also heard from a source supposedly close to club he has a drink problem.at the time of it I completely rubbished it, but he is red faced looks overweight and very much older, hmmm we will see

It's all abit worrying isn't it, looks like he has got alot of work to do. Interesting times for AH if it continues as will be blindly stick with him or bite the bullet.

I have also heard from a source supposedly close to club he has a drink problem.at the time of it I completely rubbished it, but he is red faced looks overweight and very much older, hmmm we will see
    And so it begins

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It's all abit worrying isn't it, looks like he has got alot of work to do. Interesting times for AH if it continues as will be blindly stick with him or bite the bullet.
    It's the complete lack of urgency in so many games that concerns me. We rarely seen to start with any intent.

I think it's too early to panic, but we need a win soon to stop the pressure mounting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast