+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Sinkov

Come on norder ---what has this got to do with Sinkov's love for Clitheroe FC and my own big interest in non-league football in whatever country it is played?
    I have watched football at all levels in 14 different countries, in fact I have also played myself in those countries and I don't know why
    you have chosen this post to politicise!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Come on norder ---what has this got to do with Sinkov's love for Clitheroe FC and my own big interest in non-league football in whatever country it is played?
    !
    Quite right - Sub - please excuse my mistake...was supposed to be posted under the "it won't go away" thread - guwssing I saw BT's comment and thought I was

will post there and can be deleted here - If BT or Alto would be so kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    Quite right - Sub - please excuse my mistake...was supposed to be posted under the "it won't go away" thread - guwssing I saw BT's comment and thought I was

will post there and can be deleted here - If BT or Alto would be so kind.

norder ---to be honest I wasn't sure whether it was me who had lost the plot- --many thanks for confirming that it was you!!

I wondered why this thread had suddenly took a different direction

I was speaking to another poster on Cambridge mad about non league football the other day as he was going to watch Wishbech in the fa cup,before I supported Notts County I would love to go and watch my local team Arnold (Town) great times that I miss,I could easily see myself going down to watch them again,after following Notts in their few highs and mostly lows, i could do with a change

cocopops61 ---I watch as much football as possible in the winter months and this goes right across the spectrum.
    My local team is Ashington who play in the Northern League First Division, however, within a few miles I can go and watch Blyth Spartans. Morpeth or Bedlington Terriers in their respective leagues.
    In addition I have my season ticket at Burnley but I also go to St James Park or the Stadium of Light and also attend matches at the Sunderland and Newcastle Academies.
    Sunday mornings are normally spent watching a local Sunday League match --all well and good as a retired bloke!.

The only thing that concerns me is that the standard of players is falling and the Northern League has players wanting £100 per week to play who, fif**** years ago, would not have got a game on a Sunday morning!

That's strange.I had never heard of Morpeth for the first 56 years of my life and then I see their name twice in the same week,the poster on the other forum went to the Morpeth v Wisbech game,it's just a pity that the players who want £100 for playing don't want to play for the love of the game of the club,I wish that I had been good enough to play for Arnold FC
    There's a bloke on YouTube who posts reports from non league games that are entertaining to watch,he gives marks out of ten for food,price and entertainment value,his name is smiv or something like that,worth a look at

cocopops61 ---I watch as much football as possible in the winter months and this goes right across the spectrum.
    My local team is Ashington who play in the Northern League First Division, however, within a few miles I can go and watch Blyth Spartans. Morpeth or Bedlington Terriers in their respective leagues.
    In addition I have my season ticket at Burnley but I also go to St James Park or the Stadium of Light and also attend matches at the Sunderland and Newcastle Academies.
    Sunday mornings are normally spent watching a local Sunday League match --all well and good as a retired bloke!.

The only thing that concerns me is that the standard of players is falling and the Northern League has players wanting £100 per week to play who, fif**** years ago, would not have got a game on a Sunday morning!
    Does your wife go with you Ashy? Or has she a toy boy whilst you are watching the football.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Does your wife go with you Ashy? Or has she a toy boy whilst you are watching the football.
    My wife loves the sanctuary of her sewing room and the freedom of the house when I am out so she encourages me to go to the games. She has been a football widow for 51 years and if she has a toyboy I have yet to meet him!

My wife loves the sanctuary of her sewing room and the freedom of the house when I am out so she encourages me to go to the games. She has been a football widow for 51 years and if she has a toyboy I have yet to meet him!
    Mine hates football,so I leave her to do her own thing whatever that may be..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sinkov, I'm off to Haydock Races tomorrow with some colleagues from work.

Champagne, seafood platter and all the bollox. Give me a few certs to spice the day up please?

Only just seen this BT, give us half an hour I'll see what I can do. I have to warn you though, a lady friend asked me the same thing a few weeks ago for a meeting at Chester, it was a complete fecking disaster, she wouldn't speak to me for a week after. I can make it pay long term, over one meeting anything can happen.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)