+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why have we now got Forest on 95.5 fm as well as 103.8 fm for matchday commentary!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Trouble with Dab is, the millions of car radios that can't pick it up.
    You cant get DAB on an analogue radio

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Can you see any prem club doing anything for free,
    Leicester streamed our friendly for free but yes, I get your point!

Further to my last email, I've had another message from Radio Nottingham saying that Retford is on the edge of the signal so they recommended Ifollow, which they claimed they didn't get any income from. Conspiracy theorists would doubt that! Whatever, it's a disgrace that even though I live in the county of Nottinghamshire, I can't listen to my local team

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    Further to my last email, I've had another message from Radio Nottingham saying that Retford is on the edge of the signal so they recommended Ifollow, which they claimed they didn't get any income from. Conspiracy theorists would doubt that! Whatever, it's a disgrace that even though I live in the county of Nottinghamshire, I can't listen to my local team
    But your local club is Lincoln City?

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Last week, CS stated 'now that we've lost' the particular wavelength etc, etc......does he mean lost it to the Reds or it's no longer available to the station? Speaking personally, I've had a DAB radio for ages as my old device could barely pick up the commentary, it was simply useless.

Funny enough, I bumped in to Billy Ivory in Boots and during our chat, the crap reception on the Notts frequency came up and it was him who advised me to get the DAB.
    Radio Nottingham have lost their MW frequency and won't be getting it back apparently which is what has caused this change.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Radio Nottingham have lost their MW frequency and won't be getting it back apparently which is what has caused this change.

Fugs sake, looks like we've got the Redbacks on ALL 3 radio freqs till Notts KO @ 7.45.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Fugs sake, looks like we've got the Redbacks on ALL 3 radio freqs till Notts KO @ 7.45.
    Awful isn't it. I thought I had my record player on 45 instead of 33

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Awful isn't it. I thought I had my record player on 45 instead of 33
    Record player??? Is that one of those new fangled jobbies? Surely you mean radiogram?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Record player??? Is that one of those new fangled jobbies? Surely you mean radiogram?
    Yes sorry about that gumpy, I was just trying to use the latest hepcat lingo, man.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234