+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: We have the makings of

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Nae wonder he was banned fae the"other" forum
    What a rip roaring cuunt to make o yourself
    He’s probably sobered up now and is trying to delete his posts.

Anyway, I’m away to the golf.

I’ll report back how the course was and round went as that seems to be the done thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    He’s probably sobered up now and is trying to delete his posts.

Anyway, I’m away to the golf.

I’ll report back how the course was and round went as that seems to be the done thing now.
    You tend to your flock.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Cosgrove better than moussa😀

It's Moussa who Is the problem for everything.....as I say Dundee fans incredible.
    Cosgrove’s a young lad with lots to learn. Moussa’s 30 and he keeps producing the same pish week in, week out, so you’d have to draw the conclusion that he’s either incapable of learning, or his incredible lack of ability just won’t allow him to produce anything other than shyte.

No one’s said at any point that “Moussa’s the problem for everything”, but the rest of the team looks decent and we can’t score goals, therefore the problem lies predominantly with the main striker.

Moussa finished last season quite strongly but is back to being horrendous. Must be a real morale booster for the team to see him miss chance after chance, worst player in a Dundee shirt, rather have Henvey

Moussa has been involved in plenty of good stuff especially back end of last season.

He's helped create a few chances for others since the start of the season.

Two or three times yesterday he created space for mendy with some pretty unselfish play.

The hysteria around him is incredible but I think any new striker may well be played alongside him rather than a replacement.

We generally look better when he's in the team then when he's not but while NM wants to play the system he does we need somebody to ruffle the opposition cbs.....whether that's Moussa or A.N. Other that's for McCann to decide.

I thought that was one of Moussa better games against one of the bigger clubs in a pretty decent team performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Moussa finished last season quite strongly but is back to being horrendous. Must be a real morale booster for the team to see him miss chance after chance, worst player in a Dundee shirt, rather have Henvey
    Was Henvey the kid who came on against Dunfermline?

He was , why was he brutal , honest question was on holiday and wondering how he’s not featured since

Yesterday was an average performance against another team who were also not great , I really want to be more positive but one attempt on target at home makes it at very best an average performance

On another note - I was in the Derry for the first time in a while and it was half enpty as was the Coxy and Stand.

A bit worrying that PAYG supporters haves voted with there feet for first home game of season

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Yesterday was an average performance against another team who were also not great , I really want to be more positive but one attempt on target at home makes it at very best an average performance

On another note - I was in the Derry for the first time in a while and it was half enpty as was the Coxy and Stand.

A bit worrying that PAYG supporters haves voted with there feet for first home game of season
    We limited Aberdeen to a few efforts, for the first time in a while we had a very competitive midfield, keeper made a decent home debut, Currans best defensive performance I've seen, Meekings ( who missed our only sitter of the game) looked the part as captain.

All positives for me.

Negatives, still a lack of chances, lack of support from the crowd that do go as the moaners and abusers seem to be the loudest and the mystery AAA stadium maintenance (according to his badge) guy sitting at the back of the Derry in Dee kit. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post

£26 for an adult to get in yesterday. The club knew fans of a successful team like Aberdeen wid pay that sort of dosh to get in,but the Dee Patg fans will not pay that,and I cannot blame them.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)