+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: We have the makings of

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Was Henvey the kid who came on against Dunfermline?
    Another one who doesn't seem to care about a so-called striker costing the team for the 2nd week running.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Another one who doesn't seem to care about a so-called striker costing the team for the 2nd week running.
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    £26 for an adult to get in yesterday. The club knew fans of a successful team like Aberdeen wid pay that sort of dosh to get in,but the Dee Patg fans will not pay that,and I cannot blame them.
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    £26 for an adult to get in yesterday. The club knew fans of a successful team like Aberdeen wid pay that sort of dosh to get in,but the Dee Patg fans will not pay that,and I cannot blame them.
    The PATG price for a Category B game at Dens this season is £24.
    I do not understand why the directors have not realised that it would be more sensible to sell a book of tickets for five home games based on Category B matches for £100 with a corresponding charge of £70 for OAP’s which would encourage supporters like me who are lucky if they can attend eight home league games in a season.
    It is money up front and it is up to the supporter to decide which home games to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I do not understand why the directors have not realised that it would be more sensible to sell a book of tickets for five home games based on Category B matches for £100 with a corresponding charge of £70 for OAP’s which would encourage supporters like me who are lucky if they can attend eight home league games in a season.
    It is money up front and it is up to the supporter to decide which home games to attend.
    Unfortunately theres no thinking outside the box for pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    OAPs are adults and should pay adult prices - why do you suggest a concession for these adults?

Agree with the five game ticket although you do realise that 100 divided by 5 is 20 and not 24 don't you? £110 or £115 would be more sensible (for all 21 and overs) with a reduction to £75 for the under 21s, working fathers of young children, students and the unemployed - you know, the people that need the concession.

Lots of sections of of our community can’t afford 24-30 for a ticket including students , young adults , Pensioners and working Adults.

The cost of pretty much everything in the UK is prohibitive .

It’s not just the cost at Dens , the whole match day experience is flawed - from the queuing twice for access , the facilities , what they have done to the Derry and the atmosphere.

Our home support gates are going down each year and I feel the fan/ club connection could be better.

Our support on Saturday taking everything into account was pretty poor tbh but not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Lots of sections of of our community can’t afford 24-30 for a ticket including students , young adults , Pensioners and working Adults.

The cost of pretty much everything in the UK is prohibitive .

It’s not just the cost at Dens , the whole match day experience is flawed - from the queuing twice for access , the facilities , what they have done to the Derry and the atmosphere.

Our home support gates are going down each year and I feel the fan/ club connection could be better.

Our support on Saturday taking everything into account was pretty poor tbh but not surprising.
    Agree with all that - except maybe one little detail that I've never understood how it can make a difference, but I'm not going into all that again - GB72 would only get upset

Oap concessions...I have no opinion.....must be more self aware...must be more self aware....must be more self aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Agree with all that - except maybe one little detail that I've never understood how it can make a difference, but I'm not going into all that again - GB72 would only get upset
    Deeranged not wanting to ooen up old wounds here, but its ridiculous that the Bobby Cox was all ticket on Saturday, if it puts one person off queing for tickets twice then its one person too many....

No justifiable reason not to have a pay gate in the Cox....

All in my humble opinion...😎

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)