An excellent start I reckon, 2 draws against the stronger clubs of the division and a hard fought 1-0 win.
1-0 wins above all else, will be key if we are to be, where we hope to be.

The next 3 fixtures until the 1st international break are:

4) Wigan (A)

Wigan have showed that they are gonna be brave in this division by attacking teams. Won 3-2 last week and lost by the same score today against Villa. I think they even led at 1 point. So we can expect them to take the game to us.
All 3 results are possible here. Hopefully we'll get something out of this fixture. I'm gonna be optimistic and predict a win for us in another high scoring Wigan game.

5) Birmingham (H)

A game we'll be expected to win. But like Reading, they'll come and hope to frustrate us. I think everyone will be frustrated if we didn't put away a team like this. I'm going for 2-0 home win.

6) Swansea (A)

Have hit the ground running after 2 games, will probably have eked out another 2 wins before meeting us. So don't expect much here. Will be happy with a draw, but all the same, if we are unbeaten still going into this fixture, I think that record will probably end here. Prediction: loss.

So hopefully 6 points from the next 3. 4 isn't bad either. Actually anything 4 and above will be great. 2 or 3 tolerable. 1 and below, and that's not so good, but still early days. And get 2 weeks off to sort them out.

Meanwhile, a League Cup fixture against Bury on Tuesday, and a chance for other signings to make a claim. Reserves or no, we'll be expected to win. And should.