+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team for Wigan game.

Team for Wigan game.

Rodak
    Jones Raggett Robertson Hinds
    Forde New Wiles / nrew Williams
    Vassell Procs

I would go with Proctor and Ball up top if they are both available.
    Keep Vassell ready for the weekend or on the bench to sub on for Proctor as he is probably still building back to full fitness so he might not be able to get 90 minutes in.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    I would go with Proctor and Ball up top if they are both available.
    Keep Vassell ready for the weekend or on the bench to sub on for Proctor as he is probably still building back to full fitness so he might not be able to get 90 minutes in.
    Warney said on Radio DeeDah Phrase or Mumble show that he will be giving game time to our players who haven't played yet
    Some injury rumours, but I'd expect to see Price, Jones, Hinds, Raggett, Wiles, Proctor( for some of the game) plus Ball in the team
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-08-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Robertson was suppose to have started against Ipswich so might have picked an injury up
    I’d expect players who need game time to be in the team, hopefully Wiles will be starting
    Maybe Proctor will start, i really hope he can come back and score a few goals, he deserves something with what he still has to do and put up with due to his injury.
    Be good to see Ihiekwe in aswell, there’s a good player there, shame he couldn’t hack the pressure agains Scunny though

Oh and I actually saw Bray on Saturday (not to talk to) but he’s still here 😂

Tickets still on sale , chance to see some players get game time and see what you think of them

From NW1 to (half) family stand open

Warney might give Ajayi a runout in midfield tonight

Think that's a good move if all else fails in the loan window he could be our new Viera.

https://twitter.com/officialrufc/sta...452797440?s=21

Looks like he’s giving wiles proctor jones raggett and Robertson some game time and semi some game time in midfield

Also by looks of it I’d guess warne wants vyner to gain experience before Leeds game
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 14-08-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Interesting goalkeeper for Wigan tonight. Jamie Jones was the Leyton Orient goalkeeper in the 2014 Play Off Final

Yes, looks like Ajayi is in midfield. If he's struggling, Jones can be then be tried there and Hinds can come on as left back. Will this experiment have a happy ending? Only time will tell...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast