+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Chants at the football

There was definitely something fishy about how Gough was dropped from the Scotland team. Maybe the rumours about him were true.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Because they're Aberdeen songs, not just anti rangers.
    The ibrox disaster song is a tims song and I'm fecked it I will ever sing one of them. I'm sorry singing a song about the deaths of a whole load of football fans is c untism in the extreme.
    We should be better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    They were pissed up young loons on a day out trying to cause trouble with their own support. If you didn't join in with them you were against them.
    Absolutely an older guy told them to shut up and was challenged by one of them . They weren't even watching the game . Just a couple of skinny drunk c nuts who didn't look like they would be able to fight themselves out of a wet paper bag
    Just embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Harsh but funny (in a bit of a basty way granted). Seems a bit of a fuss about nothing though I don't get the relevance of it being sung at Dens. Bit daft really.
    How on earth is singing about someone's sister dieing of cancer remotely funny. You have some sense of humour loon

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    The ibrox disaster song is a tims song and I'm fecked it I will ever sing one of them. I'm sorry singing a song about the deaths of a whole load of football fans is c untism in the extreme.
    I do love a wings of a sparrow chant

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The chicken supper one is a bit of a classic. It's one of those ones where you will see the police guy with the video camera appear about 20 seconds after you start singing it.
    Hun song. You boys to on about how much you hate them.yet you are happy to sing their songs

Hun song. You boys to on about how much you hate them.yet you are happy to sing their songs
    Songs get adopted from other clubs all the time. Nearly bed time mate.

Are you trying for the "New a'rsehole of the year " award?

Or maybe you're not quite as new as it seems.

There is definitely something fishy about him!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Are you trying for the "New a'rsehole of the year " award?

Or maybe you're not quite as new as it seems.
    So speaketh cro magnon man. There are a lot of things I disagree about the snowflake liberal e!ite **** e baggery that goes on nowadays. c unterry at a football match isn't one of them.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast