+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chants at the football

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    The virtual fans like Red John who know what the fearsome Aberdeen away support is through zoom on their remote control radio and therefore feel that their views are relevant and important. He wasn't at the game. The sun rises in the east.
    After going for years to the matches I have now turned into just watching us on tv now (Redtv international subscriber). I will leave the mantle of being chief whip of our current fearsome away support in your capable hands since the likes of yourself want to control what fans do etc. I suggest you purchase a pair of nice fluffy ear muffs to protect your hearing incase someone steps out of line and shouts or chants something that the spoilsport brigade would be offended with.
    Don’t choke on your werther originals if a group of young lads become boisterous during a match.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 12-08-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Sons fans have a song praising Hitler & the Luftwaffe for flattening Clydebank. Now that’s an offensive song

What ever happened to the classics like “Bring back my stereo” and “You’re not very good”?

And a request from my old man. He would like to hear “It’s a goal Duncan Shearer” the next time he’s watching on tv.

They don’t make them like that anymore.

The Y Y Crew they have a song , mental , mental .

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Forgot all about the Goodwillie one, that one was totally cringeworthy.
    It's up there with the "yer ma'a a mattress" pish that was briefly popular in 2007/08.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Don’t choke on your werther originals .

Hemmin

Nothing wrong with a werthers

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    It's up there with the "yer ma'a a mattress" pish that was briefly popular in 2007/08.
    Who can forget the classic Paul Hartley chant of ‘he used to be gay but now he’s ok’

Grim.

I remember a chant directed to Andy Walker when septic played their home games at Hampden that would cause a riot nowadays.

Changed days now.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I remember a chant directed to Andy Walker when septic played their home games at Hampden that would cause a riot nowadays.

Changed days now.
    Yep, which is why he still hates us to this day. Don’t blame him either

What about the Scott Browns Sister/Tommy Burns/Hell een.

or the old "what a wonderful way to spend your day" Davie Cooper een.

F@cking harsh

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast