+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What the Bradford fans said

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    He told them they were all sh1te SBRed and fcuked half off them off on loan or benched em' mate. Are we on about the same Hecky?
    To be fair both teams previously coached by Hecky are off to a flier this season after he's been sacked which has got me thinking a bit more about how his coaching skills may work.

So henceforth I shall refer to him as 'The Detonator' because after he's been fired his teams explode into life.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    To be fair both teams previously coached by Hecky are off to a flier this season after he's been sacked which has got me thinking a bit more about how his coaching skills may work.

So henceforth I shall refer to him as 'The Detonator' because after he's been fired his teams explode into life.
    Love it

Chien, Billy and the crew are in this for profit and nothing else we must remember that! We have had a great start to the season and if the right offer came in Bradshaw et al would have been sold!
    As I have said before they have spotted a cash cow system at Oakwell and that is by making a promotion winning squad from league One and selling players either in January or at the end of the season?
    It’s great at the moment but they will sell at a profit and replace with cheaper players at some point! We will most likely go up and then come back down and be the yo yo club that Bradford fan was talking about! But through t all Chien and the crew will be making money out of it.
    I think they have realised that we are not big enough for the Championship but too big for League One? I will apologise to one and all if we go up and they invest to take us higher or stabilise us! But I can’t see it happening.
    Last edited by perkytyke; 13-08-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Spot on Perks. Enjoy it while we can.

Billy and Goat (Billy Goat--see worra did theear ) al bi compiling a list of new Third and Fourth Division laikers to buy when the current crop are sold in January and next summer as we speyk.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    We owe a great debt of gratitude to the inspirational coach Hecky for moulding them into the players they now are.
    Not only that SB he's put the building blocks in place for the Argentinean at Leeds to grab all the glory too .

Two Yorkshire teams top of their respective leagues built by Hecky .

Billy and Goat (Billy Goat--see worra did theear ) al bi compiling a list of new Third and Fourth Division laikers to buy when the current crop are sold in January and next summer as we speyk.
    Nowt that ant bin dun affoor , theve hed a good teercher !!!

It's old hat now though SBRed and Championship and Premiership clubs are scouting same players as us. It get's harder and costs more money each time. Moncur, Mcgeehan, Mowatt, Kpekawa, Macdonald, Bradshaw, Dougall, Pearson, Potts etc cost us a damn sight more than Watkins, Mawson, Hourihane, Scowen and Winnall. They were from the same pool of players but the market had inflated their values and other clubs knew what we could do with players and thought if Barnsley are doing that why aren't we. Hence the likes of Oliie Watkins going to Brentford. Other clubs get in on the act a lot sooner.

No coincidence with Knasmullner, Thiam, Pinillos, Cavare and Dougall we'd started casting our net wider.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Chien, Billy and the crew are in this for profit and nothing else we must remember that! We have had a great start to the season and if the right offer came in Bradshaw et al would have been sold!
    As I have said before they have spotted a cash cow system at Oakwell and that is by making a promotion winning squad from league One and selling players either in January or at the end of the season?
    It’s great at the moment but they will sell at a profit and replace with cheaper players at some point! We will most likely go up and then come back down and be the yo yo club that Bradford fan was talking about! But through t all Chien and the crew will be making money out of it.
    I think they have realised that we are not big enough for the Championship but too big for League One? I will apologise to one and all if we go up and they invest to take us higher or stabilise us! But I can’t see it happening.

Can't see much difference to the old regime
    After all football club owners are football club owners, mostly in it for profit.The way they do it however may be different but the endgame is still the same

A knew tha wunt let me gerraway wi sneaking that wun in..
    As the vicar said to the nun, after a boozy Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    It's old hat now though SBRed and Championship and Premiership clubs are scouting same players as us. It get's harder and costs more money each time. Moncur, Mcgeehan, Mowatt, Kpekawa, Macdonald, Bradshaw, Dougall, Pearson, Potts etc cost us a damn sight more than Watkins, Mawson, Hourihane, Scowen and Winnall. They were from the same pool of players but the market had inflated their values and other clubs knew what we could do with players and thought if Barnsley are doing that why aren't we. Hence the likes of Oliie Watkins going to Brentford. Other clubs get in on the act a lot sooner.

No coincidence with Knasmullner, Thiam, Pinillos, Cavare and Dougall we'd started casting our net wider.
    That Conway bloke sed last week he wo gooinna "internationalise" all aspects of the club. Thu'll be coming frum all oer oyle.

A still can't get mi eead rarnd Goat shellin art nearly a million fo Thiam.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 13-08-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast