+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What the Bradford fans said

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Chien, Billy and the crew are in this for profit and nothing else we must remember that! We have had a great start to the season and if the right offer came in Bradshaw et al would have been sold!
    As I have said before they have spotted a cash cow system at Oakwell and that is by making a promotion winning squad from league One and selling players either in January or at the end of the season?
    It’s great at the moment but they will sell at a profit and replace with cheaper players at some point! We will most likely go up and then come back down and be the yo yo club that Bradford fan was talking about! But through t all Chien and the crew will be making money out of it.
    I think they have realised that we are not big enough for the Championship but too big for League One? I will apologise to one and all if we go up and they invest to take us higher or stabilise us! But I can’t see it happening.
    In my opinion the days of local ownership of our club by local businessmen with BFC in their blood such as our saviour Patrick Cryne are long gone. on reflection I now think that we're nothing more than a bauble to the Chinese owners for whom,it seems, ownership of an English football league club is nothing more than a case of keeping up with the Joneses or whatever the asian equivalent is.

You're right, if we don't go up first time there'll be a fire sale to balance the books. If we do go our our brightest and best will be sold and we'll be left to bring on prospects. Just can't see any other way forward for us as depressing as this may seem.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    In my opinion the days of local ownership of our club by local businessmen with BFC in their blood such as our saviour Patrick Cryne are long gone. on reflection I now think that we're nothing more than a bauble to the Chinese owners for whom,it seems, ownership of an English football league club is nothing more than a case of keeping up with the Joneses or whatever the asian equivalent is.

You're right, if we don't go up first time there'll be a fire sale to balance the books. If we do go our our brightest and best will be sold and we'll be left to bring on prospects. Just can't see any other way forward for us as depressing as this may seem.

"You're right, if we don't go up first time there'll be a fire sale to balance the books. If we do go our our brightest and best will be sold and we'll be left to bring on prospects. Just can't see any other way forward for us as depressing as this may seem".

What's new ?

Just to add more Balance ? Reds v Newcastle , AH threw a strop and instead ov letting it go ? Golden Balls persecuted AH , the lad that gave him 2 cup wins + , no time for either of them now , but he did stall AH future fomee , poor coach , and bad management of some players , FCKIM thankfully he's gone , did Fcall at this club , Wilson and Johnson gave It to him , weer iz he now ? Exactly , He's not one of our Own no more .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    "You're right, if we don't go up first time there'll be a fire sale to balance the books. If we do go our our brightest and best will be sold and we'll be left to bring on prospects. Just can't see any other way forward for us as depressing as this may seem".

What's new ?
    Well, the bits about non local ownership, foreign investors, and not having a stake in the club from a fans perspective ??

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Just to add more Balance ? Reds v Newcastle , AH threw a strop and instead ov letting it go ? Golden Balls persecuted AH , the lad that gave him 2 cup wins + , no time for either of them now , but he did stall AH future fomee , poor coach , and bad management of some players , FCKIM thankfully he's gone , did Fcall at this club , Wilson and Johnson gave It to him , weer iz he now ? Exactly , He's not one of our Own no more .
    It hurts when sumbdy tha likes/loves leaves or abandons thi. Natural instinct is to ev a gu at em and drag em darn. Tha'll get over em booath eventually Roma

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Well, the bits about non local ownership, foreign investors, and not having a stake in the club from a fans perspective ??

Just to make it simple for you
    I didn't quote those bits did I?
    This is what I quoted

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It hurts when sumbdy tha likes/loves leaves or abandons thi. Natural instinct is to ev a gu at em and drag em darn. Tha'll get over em booath eventually Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Just to make it simple for you
    I didn't quote those bits did I?
    This is what I quoted

And now ladies and gentlemen the minute you've all been waiting for - the Tykes Mad award for starting an argument in an empty room goes to .......

[QUOTE=red flagged;38980124]And now ladies and gentlemen the minute you've all been waiting for - the Tykes Mad award for starting an argument in an empty room goes to .......red flagged

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Al nivva get orrum Pass thuv brock mi thu 2hats
    Booarth arta wuk nar anorl ,,,
    Last edited by Romared; 13-08-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast