+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy Sharp

Billy Sharp

Turned Down a deadline day move to Sunderland. WTF we have no strikers as it is.

Any source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Any source for this?
    Reported in the Star, Wilder spoke about it in an interview.

We turned it down not Billy but wilder told Billy of the interest and he said he wasn't interested anyway. Source chris wilder on radio Sheffield united

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Turned Down a deadline day move to Sunderland. WTF we have no strikers as it is.
    We can't stop anyone enquirin for our players tha knows. I wonder why the Brolly Wally dint start Matt Smith yesdi? I wudda thought havin seen our defendin against crosses at Boro Smith wudda been the first name on't sheet,but hey owd Schteve used to manage England ya know.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    We turned it down not Billy but wilder told Billy of the interest and he said he wasn't interested anyway. Source chris wilder on radio Sheffield united
    That's far less sensationalist than the OP would suggest!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    That's far less sensationalist than the OP would suggest!
    Posted 6 pints in, a bit like how better looking a woman looks compared with sober, things get embellished.

interesting that about smith not starting rod there has been the odd rumour about him and i think chris rates him could he be the striker coming to us and we asked em not to play him yesterday ?

But he did come on 2nd half he's one a lot like but he's not a prolific goal scorer although I think we need one of his type in

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    But he did come on 2nd half he's one a lot like but he's not a prolific goal scorer although I think we need one of his type in
    Agreed mate, we definitely need somebody who a threat in the air. Like Hanson but mobile. Wonder if there’s a new Deano out there?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast