+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy Sharp

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Posted 6 pints in, a bit like how better looking a woman looks compared with sober, things get embellished.

know it wont happen but i still think we need 2 strikers in leon and billy aint gettin any younger and goldie is a bit injury prone rumour on s2 that connor wickham might be available on loan worth a punt ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    know it wont happen but i still think we need 2 strikers in leon and billy aint gettin any younger and goldie is a bit injury prone rumour on s2 that connor wickham might be available on loan worth a punt ?
    Is that him that were on loan to the grunters not long back? That Kendrick Pig(wi the HIGH PITCHED voice) used to sing abart him on footy heaven if it's the lad i'm thinkin on. Has Wickham been injured? I agree we defo need at least one more striker.UTCB

yeah it is rod would be a very good signing but also a bit injury prone see gallagher not in southampton starting 11 today another well documented to be on tuftys list but we definetly need a physical target man in if only to rattle leon playing like a man who knows theres no competition for his place

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Is that him that were on loan to the grunters not long back? That Kendrick Pig(wi the HIGH PITCHED voice) used to sing abart him on footy heaven if it's the lad i'm thinkin on. Has Wickham been injured? I agree we defo need at least one more striker.UTCB
    Oi! Just because I've not registered on the new site.......doesn't mean I'm not reading it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Oi! Just because I've not registered on the new site.......doesn't mean I'm not reading it!!
    Where's tha been mentioned in that post you've just answered Monte? Has thi satnav gone off again? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 12-08-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yeah it is rod would be a very good signing but also a bit injury prone see gallagher not in southampton starting 11 today another well documented to be on tuftys list but we definetly need a physical target man in if only to rattle leon playing like a man who knows theres no competition for his place
    If Leon's effort yesdi had gone in rather than the keeper mekin a r8 save yesdi i think his confidence would've risen no end.I expect Leon to be left out/rested on Tuesday for the Hull cup tie,be nice to see Woodburn and Norwood startin,wi Billy up top.UTCB

Where's tha been mentioned in that post you've just answered Monte? Has thi satnav gone off again? UTCB
    How about:

Has Monte managed to navigate her way here yet the thicko

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    How about:

Has Monte managed to navigate her way here yet the thicko
    Which thread was that on Monte?Can't see it on this thread. UTCB

Which thread was that on Monte?Can't see it on this thread. UTCB
    Busted...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast