+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New signing

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Speaking to a work colleague yesterday who is a Falkirk fan and asked how Haber was getting on ,reply was looked a lazy ******* and that was during the pre match warm up....
    Got a good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pretty much how I see it except I don't think of the moose as main striker goals why.

That dosent excuse him for missing sitters but I do think he has a role to play and will see out his contract.

I also haven't given up on him and mendy forming an ok partnership.
    ‘Has a role to play’

’Him and Mendy forming an ok partnership’

Stick to being shyte at golf.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    ‘Has a role to play’

’Him and Mendy forming an ok partnership’

Stick to being shyte at golf.
    Well he want be fannying a boot at falkirk.

I'll gee ph 2 months, Mr beau jangles 1 day longer, 2 days if fit😁

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    I’m no sure if this haber love in is a wind up or no but if our season getting to where we would be happier depends on moussa being replaced by haber f@&k it’s gonna be a long season we definitely need someone better than the both of them moussa puts in a bit of effort but never gonna be the answer as far as goals go and haber( a poor mans walker mcall) barely puts in an effort but prob a bit better in front of goal but no much, we’ve got to get someone else in ASAP
    Haber doing what Haber does at Falkirk.

Why would it no be a wind up? I’m sure there has been the odd wind up on here in the past so was just asking the question.

As far as the haber moussa who’s best for the team argument I can’t disagree with u that if haber is on a going day he can be unplayable but they really were few and far between and moussa has to be our main goal threat as it stands and he plainly isn’t.

Don’t know where u sit in the ground Noah I’m in the derry and I’ve no heard any bring back haber shouts so no sure about the majority want haber over moussa I just think the majority don’t want moussa.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Well he want be fannying a boot at falkirk.

I'll gee ph 2 months, Mr beau jangles 1 day longer, 2 days if fit😁
    such animosity towards the people who sent the doonsters doon to where they belong, which I'm sure you've mentioned once or twice

Canna believe fowk are debating who is the better moussa or haber,both are brutal and if we have any aspirations to improve and move up the league both need to be binned asap.We have had better strikers in the fizzy pop league and nade was easily better than both them.

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    Why would it no be a wind up? I’m sure there has been the odd wind up on here in the past so was just asking the question.

As far as the haber moussa who’s best for the team argument I can’t disagree with u that if haber is on a going day he can be unplayable but they really were few and far between and moussa has to be our main goal threat as it stands and he plainly isn’t.

Don’t know where u sit in the ground Noah I’m in the derry and I’ve no heard any bring back haber shouts so no sure about the majority want haber over moussa I just think the majority don’t want moussa.
    If you listen very carefully when it's quiet you can hear a cry from the main stand....haber haber...Hartley Hartley.

I think I know who it is

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Canna believe fowk are debating who is the better moussa or haber,both are brutal and if we have any aspirations to improve and move up the league both need to be binned asap.We have had better strikers in the fizzy pop league and nade was easily better than both them.

This ^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Haber has been binned, Moussa has been retained as the main striker. No shots on target for Moussa last 2 games, from what I can remember. You happy with that? Little chance of finding anyone else half-decent now.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)