+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New signing

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Biggest difference is Moussa busts a gut....haber asks if his bum is big in this kit.
    Most strikers do not need to bust a gut as all they are expected to do is put the ball in the opposition net. I would far rather have Haber who has at least scored some crucial goals for us. Moussa on the other hand in my opinion appears to be too slow for the Premier League and his goal scoring prowess is woeful.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Most strikers do not need to bust a gut as all they are expected to do is put the ball in the opposition net. I would far rather have Haber who has at least scored some crucial goals for us. Moussa on the other hand in my opinion appears to be too slow for the Premier League and his goal scoring prowess is woeful.
    Haber dosent want to play for McCann, dosent want to play for Dundee and suspect dosent want to be a footballer.

A lazy lazy ******* who won't move if a pass is 2 yards wide of him.

P.s cut to 8.6🙂

Haber dosent want to play for McCann, dosent want to play for Dundee and suspect dosent want to be a footballer.

McCann doesn’t want Haber to play for him.

Made it clear even before he came here.

You are in a minority about Moussa.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    McCann doesn’t want Haber to play for him.

Made it clear even before he came here.

You are in a minority about Moussa.
    Minority....ffs That's never happened before.

Worried now.

I don't mind people expressing their view it's the baboons that hurl abuse at our players at the game that I can't abide.

Just think, this time next season, Haber and Moussa will be yesterday’s men

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Just think, this time next season, Haber and Moussa will be yesterday’s men
    If McCann persists with playing Moussa, this time next season we will be playing in the Championship and McCann will be back as a football pundit on TV.

If McCann persists with playing Moussa, this time next season we will be playing in the Championship and McCann will be back as a football pundit on TV.
    Mcann needs to realise that continuing playing the keith lemmon impersonater up front will cost him his job and our club,its top flight status,
    he really has to stop being so stubborn

Who scored the goals to save Dundee from relegation in Hartleys last season, which included goals for the current manager? Who was then told immediately afterwards he was surplus to requirements? How did Moussa get on against the worst dab defence in history? You need to stop bending the truth to suit your views.

Benjamin Kallman.hopefully hes a striker that actually scores

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)