+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New signing

Which dundee director lives up Perth way?

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    I really couldn't give a **** if players or directors are speaking behind the teachers back.the manager is trying to put his ideas forward and players who don't buy into it should move on.time for some of them to grow a pair.
    Time for the manager to grow a pair and get Haber back and Moussa out.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Time for the manager to grow a pair and get Haber back and Moussa out.
    That's never gonna happen he has enuf problem players without bringing one back especially one that plays when he likes.

Hoping Mendy and Moussa both start Saturday to see if they can get a goal or two against weaker opposition.

Boost their confidence a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    That's never gonna happen he has enuf problem players without bringing one back especially one that plays when he likes.

Hoping Mendy and Moussa both start Saturday to see if they can get a goal or two against weaker opposition.

Boost their confidence a bit.
    One that can play when he likes is better than one can’t.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Jones was at dens on satarday, fee was agreed, so dont know why it went tits up ?
    He doesn't want to play with Moussa obviously - could you blame him?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    One that can play when he likes is better than one can’t.
    Lol aye ok.

I’m no sure if this haber love in is a wind up or no but if our season getting to where we would be happier depends on moussa being replaced by haber f@&k it’s gonna be a long season we definitely need someone better than the both of them moussa puts in a bit of effort but never gonna be the answer as far as goals go and haber( a poor mans walker mcall) barely puts in an effort but prob a bit better in front of goal but no much, we’ve got to get someone else in ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    I’m no sure if this haber love in is a wind up or no but if our season getting to where we would be happier depends on moussa being replaced by haber f@&k it’s gonna be a long season we definitely need someone better than the both of them moussa puts in a bit of effort but never gonna be the answer as far as goals go and haber( a poor mans walker mcall) barely puts in an effort but prob a bit better in front of goal but no much, we’ve got to get someone else in ASAP
    Why would it be a wind up?

Haber is a better player than Moussa in all aspects.

The only reason he’s gone is because the manager doesn’t like him and made his feelings clear ever since he came to the club. Meanwhile we have to suffer week in week out with someone who is clearly not good enough for this level.

No one says that Haber is the answer but c’mon tae phuck, even Stevie Wonder can see he brings more to the team than Moussa. Only a minority of Dundee fans will argue otherwise but they’re as dogmatic as the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    Pretty much how I see it except I don't think of the moose as main striker goals why.

That dosent excuse him for missing sitters but I do think he has a role to play and will see out his contract.

I also haven't given up on him and mendy forming an ok partnership.

Speaking to a work colleague yesterday who is a Falkirk fan and asked how Haber was getting on ,reply was looked a lazy ******* and that was during the pre match warm up....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)