+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team v Blackpool

Team v Blackpool

I think Daniel needs to give the other lads in the squad a game myself , Jackson , Walton , Isgrove , young Williams , Victor , Moncur etc .

Going to need these lads in the months ahead and we need to keep them in the loop and interested .

If we win the game then fine if we don't then it's not the end of the world as we know what the real focus is this season .

Thoughts guys .

I agree with that. A midfield of Jared Bird, McGheehan and Moncur should be strong enough. New signing Jordan Williams at right back, Ben Williams at left back, Pinnock and Jackson centre halves. Isgrove, Victor and one other up front. I think that is a strong team who would beat most teams in league one

WALTON
    WILLIAMS JACKSON LINDSAY WILLIAMS
    ISGROVE BIRD McGHEEHAN
    MONCUR
    BRADSHAW ADEBOYEJO

SUBS

DAVIES, CAVARE, PINNOCK, MOWATT, POTTS, MOTTLEY-HENRY, THIAM

RESTED
    DOUGALL, MOORE, PINILLOS

INJURED
    FRIERS, HEDGES, BROWN

I’d rest as many as the competition allows. All 11 first teamsters that started last two games.

I agree its got to be a full game here for Walton, Jackson, McGeehan & Isgrove. Cam Mac could end up being loaned out again this month and I don't want to see that happen.

Blackpooil is no place fo donkeys. Ad gu heyf and heyf gheein five or six who ent played yit a run art.

Its a place full of donkeys Sb, why do you think they get called the 'Lashers'.
    Lets ask Hodger what he thinks of them lol.

I wunt lash a donkey Acido. Not in my nature. (On the other hand am not paying 3 parnd a month like the adverts ask either).

Are you a donkey lasher Acido ? You can be open abart it.

Well Sb, I like going to Blacky and getting p*ssed and going mad at the Pleasure beach. Is that the same thing, do I win a fiver for saying that ?.

Can tha remember Lobby Lud ? Forgot wot paper it wo but tha eddto approach sumdi at a holiday resort wi a copy of the paper in thi hand and say "You are Lobby Lud and I claim my prize". Tha might not be old enuff but sum on here will remember it. Thad get arrested forrit nar days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast