+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs. Doonhamers: Irn Bru Cup

Warriors vs. Doonhamers: Irn Bru Cup

Kevin Graham is the referee for Tuesday night's Irn Bru Cup match in Larbert.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Is that a fact, absolutely fascinating.

Wow !!! I’ll sleep better tonight

Seriously , for a second , I always look forward to the Challenge Cup. The introduction of the Welsh, Irish and now English teams have created more interest , seeing different places and playing other teams outwith your own leagues. The penalty defeat at TNS still guts me when I think of it, especially as Dumbarton were waiting for us in what would have been a home semi final. My wish is for a trip to the Emerald Isle to play Sligo Rovers. That way I could see Queens , drink some real Irish Guinness and visit the in laws at the same time .
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 12-08-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Also, Fordyce could play against his cousin, Rhys McCabe....

PS...The usual suspects replying to my referee notifications I see....Yawn...

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Seriously , for a second , I always look forward to the Challenge Cup. The introduction of the Welsh, Irish and now English teams have created more interest , seeing different places and playing other teams outwith your own leagues. The penalty defeat at TNS still guts me when I think of it, especially as Dumbarton were waiting for us in what would have been a home semi final. My wish is for a trip to the Emerald Isle to play Sligo Rovers. That way I could see Queens , drink some real Irish Guinness and visit the in laws at the same time .
    and Amen to that

PS...The usual suspects replying to my referee notifications I see....Yawn...
    Keep notifying Albertz. It’s pertinent information imho.

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Keep notifying Albertz. It’s pertinent information imho.

Honestly couldn’t give a s@@t who the referee is every week. I pay my money to go along and watch Queens not the ref

Don’t encourage the troll Louis

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Another away day against a team we’ve never played before would be great JRS but first we must get back on track by beating Stenny

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Honestly couldn’t give a s@@t who the referee is every week. I pay my money to go along and watch Queens not the ref

Don’t encourage the troll Louis
    We're all there to watch Queens, although the referee is usually pivotal in some matches with decisions.

PS: I'm not a troll from Three Billy Goats Gruff.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)