+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Raul Jimenez

Raul Jimenez

Really impressed with him yesterday. Worked really hard with little or no support and took his goal well.

The problems are there for all to see, we looked liked rabbits in the headlights for long periods, we should have gone at them more but hey, first game of the season, new players finding their feet, etc. No complaints from me.

I'm more than confident these little problems will be ironed out soon, Nuno looked very frustrated and I've got total faith that we will cause problems for many clubs this season.

Quote Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
    Really impressed with him yesterday. Worked really hard with little or no support and took his goal well.

The problems are there for all to see, we looked liked rabbits in the headlights for long periods, we should have gone at them more but hey, first game of the season, new players finding their feet, etc. No complaints from me.

I'm more than confident these little problems will be ironed out soon, Nuno looked very frustrated and I've got total faith that we will cause problems for many clubs this season.
    Jiminez impressed me with his workrate, he just needs those around him to try and get higher up the pitch when he's closing the keeper and the Everton defenders down. It was goood to see him get his first premier league goal.

I think both Schneiderlin and Gueye played very well in midfield for Everton, they closed us down quite a few times. Everton being down to ten men didn't make any difference at all.

Jimenez work rate was very impressive as was his finish. I think the service and support will improve as the new players bed in and the squad adjust to playing quality sides every week.

Everton despite less possession looked more of a threat, the quality and speed of passing and decision making was better than us, hope we can reach those standards and quickly!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)