+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: shazmondo68

shazmondo68

Hi, im new to this group....today!
    Been a blades fan since i was a ****ager, but since im the only real football fan in our house, being a girl and all that, i don't venture to the lane!
    I send everyone out of the house on a Saturday afternoon so i can stream or listen to Radio Sheffield!!! .... and im mega grumpy if the results don't go our way!
    So obviously i was in such a good mood last season.
    Hope i don't offend anyone as i can be prone to saying what i think, but also im very blonde, hence my sense of humour is warped!

Quote Originally Posted by shazmondo68 View Post
    Hi, im new to this group....today!
    Been a blades fan since i was a ****ager, but since im the only real football fan in our house, being a girl and all that, i don't venture to the lane!
    I send everyone out of the house on a Saturday afternoon so i can stream or listen to Radio Sheffield!!! .... and im mega grumpy if the results don't go our way!
    So obviously i was in such a good mood last season.
    Hope i don't offend anyone as i can be prone to saying what i think, but also im very blonde, hence my sense of humour is warped!
    Hi mate. Unfortunately you seem to have joined this board just as most have moved onto another including the mods