+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evidence

Evidence

Is what we need to shut these so called pundits, ex footballers up once and for all.

Like i say we got
    £124m tv money
    £20m + transfer profit
    £20m parachute payment
    £25m-£40m tickets, sponsors

if wages cost £124m which is a massive lie its probably not even £90m
    then that is £65m-£80m profit somewhere?????

Have you been on this site under a different name? Although your posts are the polar opposite of who I'm thinking of, your style is very similar. Are you having a little joke?

The problem is, the facts and figures are all out there. the various media gobshites who are sticking their nose in are either fully aware of them or just too lazy/not interested to find them out or admit them...doesn't fit their 'Ashley has done a good job/let's put Rafa and the deluded Geordies in their place' agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelowen View Post
    Have you been on this site under a different name? Although your posts are the polar opposite of who I'm thinking of, your style is very similar. Are you having a little joke?
    Im not pboro if that is what u think, and im sick of our club being slagged off and sick of the c*ckney tw*t taking the p*ss out of us fans

Quote Originally Posted by michaelowen View Post
    it can't be him although it crossed my mind too.

shltload of spelling mistakes would be a dead giveaway. Id be amazed if pboro could spell his own name

So to know Pboro does that mean you've been on before?

Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEY OUT View Post
    Im not pboro if that is what u think, and im sick of our club being slagged off and sick of the c*ckney tw*t taking the p*ss out of us fans
    Aye right jog on Bonnie Lad

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    it can't be him although it crossed my mind too.

shltload of spelling mistakes would be a dead giveaway. Id be amazed if pboro could spell his own name
    He is banned isn't he? I doubt he even us a nufc fan, he reminds me of a obsessed mackem who cant believe we have a world class manager like rafa.

Does pmag like notts county that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    So to know Pboro does that mean you've been on before?
    I always come on and read posts, and i know pboro is a wind up merchant that does nothing but slag rafa and the team off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)